Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

truck unloaded, Archives put away, cigar and coffee before hottub soak.

How goes it Fishy?
Hello David! Been a strange run here for the last 3 months, in September we found out that JLL lost the Merck account after 9 years of stellar performance. Some serious political shit must have gone wrong here, regardless the new company (Sodexo) came in and just last week offered me my same position with them so it's been a tough few months.

GFY Bean!!
Ouch. That's nuts. Good that they want to keep you though. Did JLL also offer to keep you?
They want to but we're a 65 person crew here and they simply don't have another account to send everybody to, they're a service provider but HR just requested my resume' so who knows. Crazy part is that I get a significant raise from the new company
That's a win / win!
Indeed, could have gone much worse, stressful run.

For Dean - I keep my same job, same site just different company on the paycheck

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.
I'd believe the first one for Scott before I'd believe the second.  8)
That's why you'll never be a COE

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.
I'd believe the first one for Scott before I'd believe the second.  8)
That's why you'll never be a COE
It's fine, I've been called worse.

Hazzuh!

[...]

and more money! GREAT.

[...]

Not to be a DebbieDowner, but figuring the new outfit got the contract in part because they proposed lower costs it's possible they gave raises but will layoff a good portion of the work force. Those remaining earn more than before but become responsible for more work.  Damn Corporate Greed!

[...]

That does sound about right.

[...]

bubble buster Mark.

I'm lost but you got me at raise.
TWSS
This should clear things up for you.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coe
Cab-over-engine comes up before Center-of-Excellence ? What a shitty dictionary.
I'd believe the first one for Scott before I'd believe the second.  8)
That's why you'll never be a COE
It's fine, I've been called worse.
As a matter of fact, just this morning...

Morning, muchachos. Hunting in Montana.
be careful.

Man mistakes brother for deer and shoots him in hunting accident.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/11/17/deer-hunting-accident-brother-shoots-brother-ionia-county/4222892002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnation-topstories
It's a risk. We wear orange vests and I wear an orange hat. And we all are familiar with how the brain can superimpose perceptions. It's not a big a risk out here, because it's very open country. You don't spend a lot of time bushwhacking.

Okay, the first buck (not mine) has been hung and skinned to cool. Back to the field.

nice afternoon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7