Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/7/2015
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:41 AM »

Largest Convention in San Antonio history is going on, 7th Day Adventist National Meeting with 65,000 in attendance.
That's right, today is the 7th.  Will the 8th Day Adventist be meeting tomorrow...?

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:42 AM »

Morning Fish, King of the Playground Dean and Dad

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:50 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, Fish, AwardWinningDean, and BD.

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 07:51:56 AM »

Largest Convention in San Antonio history is going on, 7th Day Adventist National Meeting with 65,000 in attendance.
Better get to the bar early tonight to get a seat!
LOL, yeah but I will be headed home by 1:00.

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 07:52:26 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Dad! good morning.

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 07:52:49 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, Fish, AwardWinningDean, and BD.
Morning Tony

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 07:54:06 AM »

hey, look what I got yesterday.
Nice...  Does the card say you won $50...?
yep, award came with a $50 gift card to Mama Sally's, my favorite local restaurant.

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 07:55:05 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, Fish, AwardWinningDean, and BD.
morning Tony.

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 07:57:38 AM »

TALLAHASSEE — Florida State dismissed freshman quarterback De’Andre Johnson from the team Monday, the same day prosecutors released surveillance video showing him punching a woman at a bar.

In a statement Monday, coach Jimbo Fisher announced Johnson’s immediate dismissal. The quarterback had been suspended after the June 24 incident.

Police said the woman, an FSU student, suffered bruising near her left eye, swelling of the left cheek and upper lip, and a small cut near the bridge of her nose.

Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor battery after the incident at a Tallahassee nightclub about 11:30 p.m. June 24.

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 07:58:25 AM »

hey, look what I got yesterday.
Nice...  Does the card say you won $50...?
yep, award came with a $50 gift card to Mama Sally's, my favorite local restaurant.
Oh no! Dean's going to bang Mama Sally!

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2015, 07:59:38 AM »

hey, look what I got yesterday.
Nice...  Does the card say you won $50...?
yep, award came with a $50 gift card to Mama Sally's, my favorite local restaurant.
Oh no! Dean's going to bang Mama Sally TOO!
Fixed it for you Fish.

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »

TALLAHASSEE — Florida State dismissed freshman quarterback De’Andre Johnson from the team Monday, the same day prosecutors released surveillance video showing him punching a woman at a bar.

In a statement Monday, coach Jimbo Fisher announced Johnson’s immediate dismissal. The quarterback had been suspended after the June 24 incident.

Police said the woman, an FSU student, suffered bruising near her left eye, swelling of the left cheek and upper lip, and a small cut near the bridge of her nose.

Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor battery after the incident at a Tallahassee nightclub about 11:30 p.m. June 24.
I guess it's easy, just suspend these guys until a video surfaces then dismiss them...unbelievable

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2015, 08:00:57 AM »

hey, look what I got yesterday.
Nice...  Does the card say you won $50...?
yep, award came with a $50 gift card to Mama Sally's, my favorite local restaurant.
Oh no! Dean's going to TRY TO bang Mama Sally TOO!
Fixed it for you Fish.
Thanks, fixed both of ours

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2015, 08:03:19 AM »

TALLAHASSEE — Florida State dismissed freshman quarterback De’Andre Johnson from the team Monday, the same day prosecutors released surveillance video showing him punching a woman at a bar.

In a statement Monday, coach Jimbo Fisher announced Johnson’s immediate dismissal. The quarterback had been suspended after the June 24 incident.

Police said the woman, an FSU student, suffered bruising near her left eye, swelling of the left cheek and upper lip, and a small cut near the bridge of her nose.

Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor battery after the incident at a Tallahassee nightclub about 11:30 p.m. June 24.
I guess it's easy, just suspend these guys until a video surfaces then dismiss them...unbelievable
Besides, we don't know the whole story.  Maybe she wasn't listening.

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2015, 08:05:01 AM »

@Chip:  If you're still around, I enjoyed the new format today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14