Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Happy Lincoln's birthday to you, my friend.
My kids have a damn 5-day weekend coming up because of Presidents Day. Thursday-Monday off. Sheesh!
Sorry to have to be a one-upper, but my kids are off all next week.
Is that their spring break? For once, my kids actually have theirs in spring, first week of April. They also have that next Monday off, which I suspect is due to the solar eclipse rolling through that day. We're directly in the path of totality.
Yeah so am I. I couldn't believe all the stuff my wife was telling me in regards to this eclipse. I might have to get me some glasses and a day off for April 8
My FIL wants us to come over to watch it from his deck. He's already got glasses and I think he's planning on playing Dark Side of the Moon when it happens. Lol

Morning, BoilerRick.
Who's bringing the reefer?
LALTS
Is that legal in Ohio yet?
Technically, it is, we voted it into legality in November. Of course, this has upset the Republicans in charge, so they're doing everything they can to outright ignore the will of the voters, so I don't think it's available anywhere yet.
Yea, when NJ voted it in it took years, not because of Republicans, but Democrats fighting with Democrats on how much money that can tax it and what kind of paybacks for store permits they could get.
Don't worry. They're everywhere now.
Democrats or pot stores?
The problem I see here is the corner smoke shops are selling everything that is not regulated. The legal dispensaries are getting heavily taxed.

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟩🟦🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟩🟦🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
I've got green and blue in place, waiting on inspiration for the last two.

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟩🟦🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
I've got green and blue in place, waiting on inspiration for the last two.
Surprise, Surprise, purple wasn't so intuitive.

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟩🟦🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
I've got green and blue in place, waiting on inspiration for the last two.
Surprise, Surprise, purple wasn't so intuitive.
Lol, I assumed as much.

Just about time to get our grocery shopping on. Hazzuh!

Just about time to get our grocery shopping on. Hazzuh!
Supermarkets are a nightmare here today. Glad I went to Costco yesterday morning.

Just about time to get our grocery shopping on. Hazzuh!
Supermarkets are a nightmare here today. Glad I went to Costco yesterday morning.
It was a bit of a bear here, too, though I'm not sure why. We don't have any major storms coming that I'm aware of. Maybe just people stocking up after the SB? No idea, but it was way more crowded than usual.

On the plus side, as we were coming home around 5:30, it was still light out. So that's nice to see.

Wordle 968 3/6*

🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟩🟦🟦🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
I've got green and blue in place, waiting on inspiration for the last two.
Surprise, Surprise, purple wasn't so intuitive.
You were right about that. Sheesh.

Connections
Puzzle #246
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Just about time to get our grocery shopping on. Hazzuh!
Supermarkets are a nightmare here today. Glad I went to Costco yesterday morning.
It was a bit of a bear here, too, though I'm not sure why. We don't have any major storms coming that I'm aware of. Maybe just people stocking up after the SB? No idea, but it was way more crowded than usual.

On the plus side, as we were coming home around 5:30, it was still light out. So that's nice to see.
Indeed. Spring is close by, despite the impending storm.

Wound up having to go back today for milk.

Just about time to get our grocery shopping on. Hazzuh!
Supermarkets are a nightmare here today. Glad I went to Costco yesterday morning.
It was a bit of a bear here, too, though I'm not sure why. We don't have any major storms coming that I'm aware of. Maybe just people stocking up after the SB? No idea, but it was way more crowded than usual.

On the plus side, as we were coming home around 5:30, it was still light out. So that's nice to see.
Indeed. Spring is close by, despite the impending storm.

Wound up having to go back today for milk.
Oof

Man Cave time

Man Cave time

How old is that? JR from the Dallas area used to like smoking those. Are they still being made?

Man Cave time

How old is that? JR from the Dallas area used to like smoking those. Are they still being made?
They must be, cause I just got these a couple of months ago.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]