Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
2/12/2024
« on: February 12, 2024, 12:13:30 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.

Joe:

CAO Mx2 Toro - 10/37.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Macanudo Gold Label Crystal (No Tube, No Sale) (Robusto) - 10/39.99

Door #2 - CAO Mx2 Toro - 10/34.99

Door #3 - Ave Maria Reconquista (No Coffin, Still No Sale) (Torpedo) - 5/29.99

Two tubeless offers at the sis and a cheaper price on the Mx2s. What a strange morning.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Happy Lincoln's birthday to you, my friend.

Two tubeless offers at the sis and a cheaper price on the Mx2s. What a strange morning.
Strange indeed. Out of all the cigars they could choose to feature, it always surprises me when they do the same one, but at different price points.

We have a storm expected overnight and it keeps getting worse, every time I hear about it. Currently, we're being told:
Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 10 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.

We have a storm expected overnight and it keeps getting worse, every time I hear about it. Currently, we're being told:
Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 10 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
Dang, that sounds rough.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Happy Lincoln's birthday to you, my friend.
My kids have a damn 5-day weekend coming up because of Presidents Day. Thursday-Monday off. Sheesh!

Two tubeless offers at the sis and a cheaper price on the Mx2s. What a strange morning.
Strange indeed. Out of all the cigars they could choose to feature, it always surprises me when they do the same one, but at different price points.
I think it's meant to further the narrative that they're completely separate companies. ;)

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Happy Lincoln's birthday to you, my friend.
My kids have a damn 5-day weekend coming up because of Presidents Day. Thursday-Monday off. Sheesh!
Sorry to have to be a one-upper, but my kids are off all next week.

Two tubeless offers at the sis and a cheaper price on the Mx2s. What a strange morning.
Strange indeed. Out of all the cigars they could choose to feature, it always surprises me when they do the same one, but at different price points.
I think it's meant to further the narrative that they're completely separate companies. ;)
Who is that appeasing?

Two tubeless offers at the sis and a cheaper price on the Mx2s. What a strange morning.
Strange indeed. Out of all the cigars they could choose to feature, it always surprises me when they do the same one, but at different price points.
I think it's meant to further the narrative that they're completely separate companies. ;)
Who is that appeasing?
I don't know, but they really like to stick to that line.

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Happy Lincoln's birthday to you, my friend.
My kids have a damn 5-day weekend coming up because of Presidents Day. Thursday-Monday off. Sheesh!
Sorry to have to be a one-upper, but my kids are off all next week.
Is that their spring break? For once, my kids actually have theirs in spring, first week of April. They also have that next Monday off, which I suspect is due to the solar eclipse rolling through that day. We're directly in the path of totality.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4