Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Connections
Puzzle #240
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
I've got the green and yellow in place, but am stuck on the last two. Normally, that would make it easier. Not today, apparently.
Today I knew all four. Meaning, I didn't get the last one by default.

Good afternoon.

Toby Keith died, age 62. Apparently, he had stomach cancer.
I saw that but I don't know who he is. Still sad to see someone go so young.
I know who he is and have probably heard a song or two of his before by accident, but I wasn't a fan. Kinda feels like Matthew Perry. I wasn't a fan of Friends, but he's someone who a lot of people knew and loved.
The whole family loves Friends. It still holds up. Speaking of which, I just saw a sneak preview of an Uber Eats Superbowl commercial with Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer. Pretty funny.

I think there are neverending breadsticks currently affecting the banter.

I think there are neverending breadsticks currently affecting the banter.
I'm surprised my oldest was able to walk out of there under her own power. Their breadsticks are like oxygen to her.

I think there are neverending breadsticks currently affecting the banter.
I'm surprised my oldest was able to walk out of there under her own power. Their breadsticks are like oxygen to her.
So it was as of it was her birthday?

Edit: Maybe it truly is a two-fer and you won't have to take her out again in August.

I think there are neverending breadsticks currently affecting the banter.
I'm surprised my oldest was able to walk out of there under her own power. Their breadsticks are like oxygen to her.
Texas Roadhouse has them with cinnamon butter

Two tens and I'm beat. Is it Friday yet?

Good evening, Rick. Just got home from work myself and still have a bit of work to finish before tomorrow morning. Plus, dinner has to get made. Trying to decide on the latter.

I think there are neverending breadsticks currently affecting the banter.
I'm surprised my oldest was able to walk out of there under her own power. Their breadsticks are like oxygen to her.
So it was as of it was her birthday?

Edit: Maybe it truly is a two-fer and you won't have to take her out again in August.
Oldest has her bday in August. So no more donuts or them choosing the restaurants until then.

Nude Nub

Nude Nub

I'm surprised you were able to post that. Thought for sure Tapatalk would give you a pornography warning.

Nude Nub

I'm surprised you were able to post that. Thought for sure Tapatalk would give you a pornography warning.
Guess it was too short. TWHS

Got there eventually, but only by guessing.

Connections
Puzzle #240
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨