Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
2/6/2024
« on: February 06, 2024, 01:01:19 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.

Joe:

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne Epicure - 5/32.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Holy Grail Churchill (no Coffin, no Sale) - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail Collection - 20/64.99
    4 x Diesel (5.0"x56)
    4 x Diesel Unlimited (5.0"x56)
    4 x Diesel Unlimited Maduro (5.0"x56)
    4 x Diesel Hair of the Dog Classic (5.0"x56)
    4 x Diesel Uncut (5.0"x56)

Door #3 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto - 10/59.99

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.
What are you complaining about? Buying them, having to pick them up, or eating them? I can help you out with the last one.

Good morning, Dave.

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.
What are you complaining about? Buying them, having to pick them up, or eating them? I can help you out with the last one.
It's the going out and getting them. Though, I was lucky this year in that the weather wasn't bad on either day. That's never the case with the February birthdays.

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.
What are you complaining about? Buying them, having to pick them up, or eating them? I can help you out with the last one.
It's the going out and getting them. Though, I was lucky this year in that the weather wasn't bad on either day. That's never the case with the February birthdays.
Yeah but either way, what a reward at the end of your journey!

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.
What are you complaining about? Buying them, having to pick them up, or eating them? I can help you out with the last one.
It's the going out and getting them. Though, I was lucky this year in that the weather wasn't bad on either day. That's never the case with the February birthdays.
Yeah but either way, what a reward at the end of your journey!
Indeed. Plus, they thoroughly enjoy the tradition. I complain about it, but really only half-heartedly. Because I'm happy to do that for them and I know that one day, they won't be here to buy donuts for.

At least, I hope they won't be. :D

Toby Keith died, age 62. Apparently, he had stomach cancer.

Morning, twofers. Donuts have been obtained once again. Luckily, don't have to do that again for about 6 months.
What are you complaining about? Buying them, having to pick them up, or eating them? I can help you out with the last one.
It's the going out and getting them. Though, I was lucky this year in that the weather wasn't bad on either day. That's never the case with the February birthdays.
Yeah but either way, what a reward at the end of your journey!
Indeed. Plus, they thoroughly enjoy the tradition. I complain about it, but really only half-heartedly. Because I'm happy to do that for them and I know that one day, they won't be here to buy donuts for.

At least, I hope they won't be. :D
You brought a tear to my eye.

Toby Keith died, age 62. Apparently, he had stomach cancer.
I saw that but I don't know who he is. Still sad to see someone go so young.

Toby Keith died, age 62. Apparently, he had stomach cancer.
I saw that but I don't know who he is. Still sad to see someone go so young.
I know who he is and have probably heard a song or two of his before by accident, but I wasn't a fan. Kinda feels like Matthew Perry. I wasn't a fan of Friends, but he's someone who a lot of people knew and loved.

And before you ask Tony, yes, we're still going to Olive Garden for dinner. Lol

And before you ask Tony, yes, we're still going to Olive Garden for dinner. Lol
I'm hungry.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4