Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
2/1/2024
« on: February 01, 2024, 12:08:17 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.

Note to Tony - not actual Friday.

Joe:

Oliva 10-Cigar Sampler - 10/34.99
    2 - Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5" x 50)
    2 - Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5" x 50)
    2 - Oliva Serie 'G' Robusto (4.5" x 50)
    2 - Oliva Serie 'G' Robusto Maduro (4.5" x 50)
    2 - Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5" x 50)

Sis:

Door #1 - Man O' War Virtue Toro - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/59.99

Door #3 - Diesel Rage Toro - 10/39.99

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.

Note to Tony - not actual Friday.
Got it. Good morning, Dave.

Just a quick 4 hours for me today, so I can put the finishing touches on the bathroom.

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.

By the way, you just reminded me that it's also Charlie's eldest son's birthday. He is 17 today.

Connections
Puzzle #235
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.
I'd definitely put a limit on what was an option if it comes to that, but so far, I haven't had to make that call.

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.
I'd definitely put a limit on what was an option if it comes to that, but so far, I haven't had to make that call.
That's what you think.

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.
I'd definitely put a limit on what was an option if it comes to that, but so far, I haven't had to make that call.
That's what you think.
The fact that none of them has ever asked for an expensive restaurant makes me think they know I'd put the kibosh on that right away. Lol

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.
I'd definitely put a limit on what was an option if it comes to that, but so far, I haven't had to make that call.
That's what you think.
The fact that none of them has ever asked for an expensive restaurant makes me think they know I'd put the kibosh on that right away. Lol
The Mrs too?

Middle kid's 15th birthday today. Already been up and out to pick up some donuts, as is the tradition here. Tonight we dine out at Golden Corral because unfortunately, it's birthday kid's choice.
Happy birthday to her! Someday, she's gonna catch on and want to go to really expensive restaurants. That's when you'll be missing the old Golden Corral days.
I'd definitely put a limit on what was an option if it comes to that, but so far, I haven't had to make that call.
That's what you think.
The fact that none of them has ever asked for an expensive restaurant makes me think they know I'd put the kibosh on that right away. Lol
The Mrs too?
The only expensive place the Mrs likes is Texas de Brazil, one of those all you can eat Brazilian steakhouses where they slice the meat at your table. If we go there, it's just the two of us.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3