Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
hard to believe 3 years ago last month I arrived here with whatever fit in the Jeep Liberty.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
Yep, and this is his 3rd move since then.
4th move in 3 years. Cattail Creek RV Park, Trailer Park, manufactured home 7 months ago, and now the house.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...
should have kept the Jeep.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
That's 'cause she gets to spend the whole day with you  (except for the fornicating part... :-\)

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
Warden commented at lunch today that the days go by too fast when you are retired and I have to make an exception to my own rule and agree with her.  She did not mention any reference to fornicating though.
That's 'cause she gets to spend the whole day with you  (except for the fornicating part... :-\)
LMAO, that must be it but it is also temporary while this renovation is underway.  Also she will soon be working at the boys office 2 or 3 days a week.

The end of a very long day. I celebrated the conclusion of my first project at the UN with a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Sungrown Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54). Very nice cigar but I should have dry boxed it for a day or two. I taste some dried cherries, popcorn, and a faint butterscotch.  Huge label so I had to remove it earlier.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
You don't act retired either.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
TWHS

This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.

This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Nice :o

This might be the worst shape I've ever seen Port Authority.

The good news... after an hour on line, I'm on a bus heading home. The bad news... the little Asian man sitting next to me has terrible BO.

Did I mention the crying baby sitting behind me? I think I'm gonna walk the rest of the way. Sheesh.
Nice :o
14 hours later, I'm home again. Until tomorrow when we do it all again.

Who's making dinner?

San Lotano The Bull fired up and some cold sparkling water.

Feels like a touch of fall in the air
Spoken from a real Texas perspective.

GFY - I don't feel retired.
Well, that's because you're always working or fornicating, which normal retirees generally aren't.

Afternoon, Deano.
I'm wore out from not fornicating. this moving is tough. Christmas decorations is about the last of the smalls. think one load left.
Dang, Dean, one would figure with the frequency of your relocations you'd be down to the basic necessities only.  Bed, table, chair, TV, humi.
Yeah, I mean...didn't he move to Florida in a jeep?
there was a reason he had to get a truck...
"Possum's take up a lot of room.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8