Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2016, 07:21:28 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 07:27:52 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath
He's on a roll this morning.  Must have stopped for his pork roll and egg (no cheese) sandwich this morning.

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 07:32:22 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath
He's on a roll this morning.  Must have stopped for his pork roll and egg (no cheese) sandwich this morning.
Or stopped in the alley to get his pork roll serviced.

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath
He's on a roll this morning.  Must have stopped for his pork roll and egg (no cheese) sandwich this morning.
Or stopped in the alley to get his pork roll serviced.
Both at the same time?

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 07:35:21 AM »

We have only had 1/2 of an IT staff all week but today we have none!  One that has been here can't use his wife's car today because she has to go to work and to wet to motorbike in.

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 07:39:00 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath
He's on a roll this morning.  Must have stopped for his pork roll and egg (no cheese) sandwich this morning.
Or stopped in the alley to get his pork roll serviced.
Both at the same time?
A Jersey guy's dream!

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2016, 07:44:06 AM »

Wow, they put up the Corona Gordas for the 4 Kicks or is that a typo?
Guessed at the size from DOD.  Didn't think anyone was paying attention.
You think it's Robusto or Robusto extra?
They always went with the robusto
...and I'm paying attention
You must be, you're up to 4 posts today. PW!
Make it 5, ball breath
He's on a roll this morning.  Must have stopped for his pork roll and egg (no cheese) sandwich this morning.
Or stopped in the alley to get his pork roll serviced.
Both at the same time?
A Jersey guy's dream!
Absolutely, bro!

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 07:47:01 AM »

We have only had 1/2 of an IT staff all week but today we have none!  One that has been here can't use his wife's car today because she has to go to work and to wet to motorbike in.
Just thinking, the better of the two IT guys (one that can't use his wife's car today) lives up in Round Rock, perhaps he could work for Bean fixing his IT issues on those rainy days.

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2016, 07:47:52 AM »

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The deal is done, and the Playboy Mansion has a new owner.

Daren Metropoulos, who lives next door, said Tuesday that escrow has closed on his $100 million purchase of Hugh Hefner's man cave.

But the 33-year-old principal in investment firm Metropoulos & Co. won't necessarily be moving in any time soon.

Under terms of the deal, Playboy's 90-year-old founder may stay there for the rest of his life.

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2016, 07:49:31 AM »

We have only had 1/2 of an IT staff all week but today we have none!  One that has been here can't use his wife's car today because she has to go to work and to wet to motorbike in.
Just thinking, the better of the two IT guys (one that can't use his wife's car today) lives up in Round Rock, perhaps he could work for Bean fixing his IT issues on those rainy days.
Unless he's living in our storage container next to the building he still won't show up on rainy days.  Too much a pussy to work here, anyway.

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 07:50:51 AM »

Morning Daves and biebfish.

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:56 AM »

Morning Daves and biebfish.
Morning, Mark.

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 08:00:18 AM »

Good morning, men.

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2016, 08:01:38 AM »

Only light rain here this morning.  Over 10" total rain since Saturday, a lot of rain for us.
Careful what you wish for.

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2016, 08:01:43 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning, Fearless Leader.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16