Pages: 1 2 [3]

That Miami Snow is a legit Connecticut. I'll burn another this weekend, will post pic.

I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.
Original Ava. Nights Templar
Good smoke

I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.
Hope that came with a pay bump.

Evening, BossManRick.
My manager was let go. No extra pay but I'm in a better position to execute my plan.
Good to have that vision.

Connections
Puzzle #145
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Go team!
Great game. We won 6-2. They were humbled.

We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Go team!
Great game. We won 6-2. They were humbled.
Nice!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]