Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2020, 02:45:32 PM »

Another one for Rick to try.

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2020, 02:49:56 PM »

This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
I'm certainly not complaining about the lack of commute, especially with the winter months coming up. Financially, it's been nice on gas and wear and tear on the cars, along with not having to buy school uniforms. Though, I think my increased grocery bill more than makes up for those. :D
I wish my employer would give my department hazard pay or even a thank you and not no damn pizza either.
You're saying you'd reject free pizza? I think not... ;)
Paleo and functional medicine. No dairy, gluten, processed food, added sugar. Take that for commitment
Damn, brother. Where do you find the strength?
Well honest bro I have some things going on. After a failed attempt at trusting my doctor's who were heavily influenced by the drug companies. I got extremely sick. Boy did I ever!
 I did some research. Found a new doctor to support me and I'm not out of the woods but I've never felt better. 1 year and 100% committed to food, excercise, and supplements as medicine. Not 1 cheat day.

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2020, 02:55:00 PM »

Another one for Rick to try.
Your seal of approval it's a done deal. Which cigar is that?

« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2020, 03:58:00 PM »

Another one for Rick to try.
Your seal of approval it's a done deal. Which cigar is that?
Another Room 101 for CI, Shogun.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/26/2020
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2020, 07:11:13 PM »

Here we go!

« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2020, 07:25:20 PM »

Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2020, 07:27:57 PM »

I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2020, 07:28:51 PM »

I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?
Pic would help
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/26/2020
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2020, 08:03:20 PM »

Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?
stay tuned for the after pix 💩

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2020, 08:33:10 PM »

Time to enjoy the fine evening.

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2020, 08:36:02 PM »

I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?
Pic would help
I remember some sweetness, but a bit more earthiness and campfire for my taste.

« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2020, 08:43:45 PM »

Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?
Indeed. TMI

« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2020, 08:44:39 PM »

Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.

« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »

Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.
Toasting his night on the can I guess.

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2020, 10:24:11 PM »

Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.
Toasting his night on the can I guess.
As good a circumstance as any.