Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »

This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
I'm certainly not complaining about the lack of commute, especially with the winter months coming up. Financially, it's been nice on gas and wear and tear on the cars, along with not having to buy school uniforms. Though, I think my increased grocery bill more than makes up for those. :D
I wish my employer would give my department hazard pay or even a thank you and not no damn pizza either.
You're saying you'd reject free pizza? I think not... ;)
Paleo and functional medicine. No dairy, gluten, processed food, added sugar. Take that for commitment

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2020, 11:07:18 AM »

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2020, 11:08:57 AM »

Gotta head out to a meeting.  Later, mofos.

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2020, 11:12:19 AM »

One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
It's a wonder people still do those stupid things anymore.
Another one of those gender reveals started one of the bigger fires in Cali this year.
Seems like it happens enough that people would learn. The only time you hear about them is when something goes wrong. Asinine.

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2020, 11:13:43 AM »

[...]

You can keep your commitment, I'll take the pizza. ;)

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2020, 11:16:33 AM »

Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2020, 12:44:20 PM »

Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.
Give CarolinaDave a call, he can give us the short list.

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2020, 01:03:06 PM »

Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.
Give CarolinaDave a call, he can give us the short list.
I'd rather sort through them myself. ;)

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2020, 02:12:32 PM »

[...]

Damn, brother. Where do you find the strength?

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2020, 02:17:41 PM »

[...]

Not from milk, that's for sure.

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2020, 02:17:48 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2020, 02:41:06 PM »

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2020, 02:44:38 PM »

And we started out so well this morning...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8