Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2020, 11:04:36 AM »

morning Mark and Dave.

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2020, 11:05:16 AM »

And even if you have it right, never have the door closed when you are in the tub.
Having the door open will require swim trunks.  Or a sign to warn unsuspecting passerby's.
indeed. especially with company.

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2020, 11:07:31 AM »

Happy Birthday Catherine D!

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2020, 11:09:10 AM »

And even if you have it right, never have the door closed when you are in the tub.
Having the door open will require swim trunks.  Or a sign to warn unsuspecting passerby's.
Just put a screen or something by the door.  Need that air circulation.

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2020, 11:10:03 AM »

Late morning check-in, boyz.  Had a dentist appt first thing.  Always a great way to start the day.
But green lights to the dentist?
Actually no lights between the house and the dentist, and all greens from there to the shop.  Winning, winning, winning!
Well look at you!  Maybe you should just call it a weekend and quit while you're ahead.

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2020, 11:11:29 AM »

Bruce Springsteen is on the cover of the AARP magazine this week.... :-\

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2020, 11:17:12 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
You may be over-chlorinating. I assume you regularly test the water for that and the other routinely monitored attributes?
no. I drain the water every three months, same with filters, and use chlorine tablets in floater. I have a pool place not too far away that can help.
Get a salt chlorine generator.  You add salt, it creates natural chlorine.  My uncle went this route, and it's a lot healthier.  Good for the skin, too.

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2020, 11:24:10 AM »

Sis is offering up a 10er of Pepin Blue for Mr. Bean!

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2020, 11:24:52 AM »

[...]
So you get salt water and clorination?

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2020, 11:35:10 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I was with you, Deano. Good morning.

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2020, 11:35:47 AM »

emptied hottub yesterday. the chlorine tablets I was using were poisoning my system. just finished cleaning, sanitizing, new filters, and being filled now. need to investigate different chemical options.
I'm curious how you came to discover this was happening?
doctor detected something strange in my blood.
always bothered my eyes and breathing in the garage if I used too many chlorine tablets in my floater with the garage closed off. once I was out in the open with fresh air I ws fine.
You're not supposed to piss in the hot tub.  It creates chloramines.
What does semen do?

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2020, 11:37:33 AM »

Late morning check-in, boyz.  Had a dentist appt first thing.  Always a great way to start the day.
Howdy, IAlwaysFlossMark.

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2020, 11:39:13 AM »

Morning InterruptedConnectionsTony, BuesoDave, ConnieRick, NerveGasDean, PearlyWhitesBean, ClorinaminatedRaz.
lol that's quite the entrance.

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2020, 11:39:49 AM »

Bruce Springsteen is on the cover of the AARP magazine this week.... :-
Yep, we old. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2020, 11:40:52 AM »

Sis is offering up a 10er of Pepin Blue for Mr. Bean!
I saw that. I think $50 is decent for those nowadays.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7