Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/21/2020
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2020, 01:42:52 PM »

Good afternoon, I got the day off and I’m heading for the cigar club. Just too cold and snowy to smoke outside I’m afraid smoking season is over.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/21/2020
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2020, 01:44:43 PM »

Well my Monday night is all set, football and bowel cleansing in preparation for Tuesday’s special event.

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2020, 01:49:35 PM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
Are we talking about me, or Nate?
I know it's technically virtual CF, but what ever happened to, "What happens at Split Rock, stays at Split Rock"?
I think that ended when we moved to a rental outside of Split Rock. Then everything was game. :D
You know what they say about loose lips...
They don't say anything, they just forget to put on panties and show up at a picnic.
Did Dean say her lips were loose?
I mean, I gotta assume they were, based solely on the situation.

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2020, 01:50:14 PM »

Well my Monday night is all set, football and bowel cleansing in preparation for Tuesday’s special event.
Double oof.

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2020, 01:55:35 PM »

Shitty network connection lull. I've had two meetings already this morning and they kept cutting out. I did my daily ritual of rebooting my router and wifi prior to the meetings but I believe the issue is with my laptop. Let's give this a shot and hope it comes back up before my next meeting. Sheesh.
What platform for the meetings?  We were having a bitch of a time with Teams yesterday.
Yep, MS Teams.

Good morning, Bret.
And the problems are continuing today.

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2020, 02:18:09 PM »

Well my Monday night is all set, football and bowel cleansing in preparation for Tuesday’s special event.
Yum, that stuff tastes so good!

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2020, 02:25:33 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2020, 02:43:12 PM »

Good afternoon, I got the day off and I’m heading for the cigar club. Just too cold and snowy to smoke outside I’m afraid smoking season is over.
As it is 78, I am heading to the front porch club.

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2020, 02:53:55 PM »

As the Pope has now come out in favor of gay unions, the Catholic Church is now less conservative than the Republican Party... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pope-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-new-documentary/ar-BB1ag3hy?ocid=uxbndlbing

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2020, 02:56:27 PM »

On this lovely afternoon. Let's take this EPC Pledge for a spin.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/21/2020
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2020, 03:01:35 PM »

Good afternoon, I got the day off and I’m heading for the cigar club. Just too cold and snowy to smoke outside I’m afraid smoking season is over.
As it is 78, I am heading to the front porch club.
nice
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/21/2020
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2020, 03:02:47 PM »

As the Pope has now come out in favor of gay unions, the Catholic Church is now less conservative than the Republican Party... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pope-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-new-documentary/ar-BB1ag3hy?ocid=uxbndlbing
so now the pope can be married in the church?

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2020, 03:18:55 PM »

As the Pope has now come out in favor of gay unions, the Catholic Church is now less conservative than the Republican Party... :o

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pope-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-new-documentary/ar-BB1ag3hy?ocid=uxbndlbing
so now the pope can be married in the church?
Nope, priests still can't marry either sex.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2020, 03:21:27 PM »

Well my Monday night is all set, football and bowel cleansing in preparation for Tuesday’s special event.
Yum, that stuff tastes so good!
TNWSS

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2020, 03:22:59 PM »

At the man cave club.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8