CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 10/21/2020  (Read 5310 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/21/2020
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2020, 12:04:58 PM »

Oh boy, fun and games over at CI!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2020, 12:10:17 PM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
Are we talking about me, or Nate?
I know it's technically virtual CF, but what ever happened to, "What happens at Split Rock, stays at Split Rock"?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
I know it's technically virtual CF, but what ever happened to, "What happens at Split Rock, stays at Split Rock"?
Just more fake news spread by Rocky Patel.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2020, 12:18:37 PM »

Oliva Saison Maduro Toro
$17.50/5

Price has sure dropped on these...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2020, 12:29:49 PM »

Offer from SBC

Newsletter Special!
Starting now through tomorrow at midnight we have one special on the three categories below.

Casa Fernandez
Cornelius & Anthony
Dapper

CODE: CCD = 18% off plus 5% reward points on above categories no minimum.

Please log in before using code

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2020, 12:39:56 PM »

Kiss and tell lull?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2020, 01:01:23 PM »

I think that ended when we moved to a rental outside of Split Rock. Then everything was game. :D

sfish

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2020, 01:12:49 PM »

I think that ended when we moved to a rental outside of Split Rock. Then everything was game. :D
You know what they say about loose lips...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2020, 01:15:28 PM »

They don't say anything, they just forget to put on panties and show up at a picnic.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2020, 01:18:29 PM »

La Palina Regal Reserve Connecticut Toro (5) & Ashtray Combo
$29.99

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2020, 01:19:41 PM »

They don't say anything, they just forget to put on panties and show up at a picnic.
And Dean is still tired out from it.

sfish

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2020, 01:20:21 PM »

No, they all eventually wind up at Dean's place  ;D

sfish

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2020, 01:20:59 PM »

And Dean is still tired out from it.
Beat me to it

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2020, 01:24:39 PM »

Did Dean say her lips were loose? 

sfish

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2020, 01:30:14 PM »

Well, it appears we're all in agreement  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8