Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/22/2020
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2020, 06:38:23 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
I am lost 😑

« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2020, 06:59:29 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
Yes.

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2020, 07:42:52 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
Yes.
Inweed

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
Yes.
Inweed
Indeed

« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2020, 07:55:57 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
Yes.
Inweed
Speaking of weed....my son here wants me to mule for him when I visit his brother in Massachusetts before Thanksgiving.    ??????

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2020, 08:19:38 PM »

Trying to find some Peace today
Similar to Dean who is trying to find some piece today.
You're trying to find some peace, and Dean is trying to find some piece.  Or maybe you meant to do that.  I can't tell, your humor often falls flat.  ;)
Yes.
Inweed
Speaking of weed....my son here wants me to mule for him when I visit his brother in Massachusetts before Thanksgiving.    ??????
Sure, iif there is something in it for you

« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2020, 08:23:43 PM »

Hey Dave, some decent deals on the Page's new deal.

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2020, 09:38:17 PM »

Guess everyone's watching the debate. Get the shots out
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]