Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2020, 11:09:58 AM »

Good morning, Twofers.

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2020, 11:42:25 AM »

Hello again to all that have arrived in the last 5 hours. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2020, 11:44:36 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2020, 11:49:53 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday
Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2020, 11:52:03 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday
Had to look that one up.

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2020, 11:52:09 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday
Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
...And thank goodness for Google because dictionary.com was useless.

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2020, 11:52:20 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday
Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
LALTS

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2020, 11:56:37 AM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2020, 12:00:16 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2020, 12:03:10 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Glad to hear it is treatable.

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2020, 12:04:11 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.
There is definitely room for innuendo in that statement.

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2020, 12:06:37 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Did the doc tell you no more pantyless and braless 40 somethings in your line of sight?
I hope not. I like the new character. I am counting on more of those stories.

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2020, 12:10:58 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
Indeed.  Just be a little careful when you start on those meds....can have some side effects.  I suggest waiting a couple of weeks before you do any extended driving.

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.
...sans beard.... :P

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2020, 12:16:12 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.
...sans beard.... :P
Beardless bearded dragon?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7