CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: 10/19/2020  (Read 6528 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/19/2020
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2020, 10:10:29 AM »

Bueso's up!

Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro
$29.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2020, 10:23:24 AM »

Bueso's up!

Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro
$29.99
Shhhh...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2020, 10:24:39 AM »

Heaven forbid, Biden will listen to scientists if he's elected.  We can't have that!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-biden-will-listen-to-the-scientists-if-elected/ar-BB1aaCVV?ocid=msedgntp

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2020, 10:24:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, LeftCoastBret ?
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.
Don't forget white guilt. Here's something to help with that.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
Not gonna read it. I already know that people are stupid, and the academic community is stupidest of all.
I think that means you're currently on step 0.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Not calling people monkeys is probably covered in one of the early steps. ;)
People who behave like monkeys flinging poo get called for what they are. From the President right on down to the janitor.
Well, now you're just insulting janitors.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2020, 10:29:23 AM »

Looks like Leaf is doing a remodel and won't be serving food anymore. That's a darn shame.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2020, 10:51:13 AM »

Looks like Leaf is doing a remodel and won't be serving food anymore. That's a darn shame.
That's terrible!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2020, 10:55:11 AM »

That's terrible!
I wonder what happened? They are trying their best to put a positive spin on this but I think there is much more to it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2020, 11:01:22 AM »

That's terrible!
I wonder what happened? They are trying their best to put a positive spin on this but I think there is much more to it.
Maybe they just weren't making money. A lot of overhead in running a restaurant, and when the bulk of your clientele orders something but then sits for over an hour, minimum, probably hard to turn a profit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2020, 11:04:28 AM »

That's terrible!
Maybe they just weren't making money. A lot of overhead in running a restaurant, and when the bulk of your clientele orders something but then sits for over an hour, minimum, probably hard to turn a profit.
I understand that but I can't imagine they will make more money now. For example, I'm not driving all that way any more for just a lounge. Every time I went, I would spend at least $100 in cigars. That was a great business model. I am thinking there hands may have been tied by local legislative changes. DAMN YOU, OBAMA!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2020, 11:05:55 AM »

That's terrible!
I understand that but I can't imagine they will make more money now. For example, I'm not driving all that way any more for just a lounge. Every time I went, I would spend at least $100 in cigars. That was a great business model. I am thinking there hands may have been tied by local legislative changes. DAMN YOU, OBAMA!
I suppose that could be, but it always seemed like PA was pretty easy going as far as cigars went, hence a bunch of major retailers in the same area. But, times be a-changin'.

sfish

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2020, 11:07:01 AM »

That's terrible!
I suppose that could be, but it always seemed like PA was pretty easy going as far as cigars went, hence a bunch of major retailers in the same area. But, times be a-changin'.
https://thecigarauthority.com/famous-smoke-shop-expected-sold-to-oliva-cigars/

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2020, 11:09:26 AM »

I guess we still have http://www.thewoodenmatch.com

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2020, 11:09:45 AM »

Good morning, Fish.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2020, 11:14:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
How goes it, LeftCoastBret ?
Oh, you know, college student in crisis, pandemic, work insanity, politics. Same shit, different day.
Don't forget white guilt. Here's something to help with that.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
Not gonna read it. I already know that people are stupid, and the academic community is stupidest of all.
I think that means you're currently on step 0.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Not calling people monkeys is probably covered in one of the early steps. ;)
People who behave like monkeys flinging poo get called for what they are. From the President right on down to the janitor.
Well, now you're just insulting janitors.
Only if they behave like monkeys flinging poo.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2020, 11:22:08 AM »

That's terrible!
https://thecigarauthority.com/famous-smoke-shop-expected-sold-to-oliva-cigars/
Hmmm...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10