Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
8/28/2017
« on: August 28, 2017, 12:00:08 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »

19 more posts to go Bean.  You can ask Tony what your special reward will be!
I am really excited about that.  Not sure I'll be able to sleep.
I don't believe you'll get shit for 10k and I'm too lazy to go find out... but 9984 gets you a GFY.
But seems like 10K should get something different.  What sort of Mickey Mouse operation is this, anyway?   After all, Rick got turds.  A precedent had been set.
Turns out 10k brings with it, 5 gold stars.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 12:12:30 AM »

19 more posts to go Bean.  You can ask Tony what your special reward will be!
I am really excited about that.  Not sure I'll be able to sleep.
I don't believe you'll get shit for 10k and I'm too lazy to go find out... but 9984 gets you a GFY.
But seems like 10K should get something different.  What sort of Mickey Mouse operation is this, anyway?   After all, Rick got turds.  A precedent had been set.
Turns out 10k brings with it, 5 gold stars.
…four calling birds and a GFY!

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:31:24 AM »

19 more posts to go Bean.  You can ask Tony what your special reward will be!
I am really excited about that.  Not sure I'll be able to sleep.
I don't believe you'll get shit for 10k and I'm too lazy to go find out... but 9984 gets you a GFY.
But seems like 10K should get something different.  What sort of Mickey Mouse operation is this, anyway?   After all, Rick got turds.  A precedent had been set.
Turns out 10k brings with it, 5 gold stars.
…four calling birds and a GFY!
Even better!

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 05:15:36 AM »

Morning Snowflakes, Happy First Saturday!

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 05:20:10 AM »

Morning Harvey Report is pretty simple:  Houston and surrounding areas are screwed and continuing to get screwed.

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 05:23:14 AM »

There was a real bright side to the Houston Flooding:  People Helping People!!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 05:28:11 AM »

There is also another Tropical System Developing on the Southeast Coast but fortunately unlike Harvey development beyond tropical storm status is not expected and it should move
up the coast pretty fast before turning out to sea along the  North Carolina/Virginia coast.

A big Vacation Spoiler for South and North Carolina but otherwise likely just a mostly nuisance rain storm.

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 05:32:49 AM »

Current Jam:  Oliva Serie V Sampler Box @ $32.50

Last time I bought those they were $25 and have bought them in the low $20 range.

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 05:41:53 AM »

69 degrees with light rain here which is forecast to pretty much be moved out by lunch, sunny days to return on Thursday.

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 05:47:52 AM »

Sister continues the mixmaster special theme.

Seems like they are just throwing out different concepts trying to see if anything works, unfortunately the one simple concept that would work has clearly been avoided:  good pricing!

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 05:49:22 AM »

Current Jam:  Oliva Serie V Sampler Box @ $32.50

Last time I bought those they were $25 and have bought them in the low $20 range.
Bar never moved on the V's

La Palina Classic Toro @ 5/$25

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 06:14:57 AM »

Morning Dave. Happy Monday.

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 06:15:59 AM »

75° and light drizzle here. Short Story and coffee here.

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 06:17:38 AM »

19 more posts to go Bean.  You can ask Tony what your special reward will be!
I am really excited about that.  Not sure I'll be able to sleep.
I don't believe you'll get shit for 10k and I'm too lazy to go find out... but 9984 gets you a GFY.
But seems like 10K should get something different.  What sort of Mickey Mouse operation is this, anyway?   After all, Rick got turds.  A precedent had been set.
Turns out 10k brings with it, 5 gold stars.
…four calling birds and a GFY!
Even better!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10