Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 07:20:57 AM »

Q: What did the hurricane say to the coconut palm tree? A: Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Q: How do hurricane's see? A: With one eye.
Q: Why did former FEMA director Michael Brown criticized Obama for "responding to Hurricane Sandy too quickly? A: Because women don't like premature evacuation.

Q: Why did Hurricane Katrina get arrested? A: For speeding, theft, vandalism, assault and murder

Q: What do Kim Kardashian and Hurricane Sandy have in common? A: They will both blow the entire east coast just to get on TV.

Q: Why is a Hurricane like the typical woman? A: Shes gonna come in all wet and wild and leave you without a car or house!

Q: What do you get if you a cross a card game with a hurricane? A: Bridge over troubled water.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 07:21:36 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 07:26:40 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Soggy and breezy for you today?

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 07:41:24 AM »

The "cool place to be seen" in Austin where people stand in line 2-4 hours for good but overpriced BBQ.

Franklin Barbecue is on fire

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 07:42:48 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Soggy and breezy for you today?
Indeed it is, light to moderate rain with 15-20 mph wind right now. I just took the dogs outside so first hand report there.

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »

The "cool place to be seen" in Austin where people stand in line 2-4 hours for good but overpriced BBQ.

Franklin Barbecue is on fire
I don't like my brisket that well done.

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 07:51:21 AM »

So when do you officially put Austin in your rearview?  Two weeks?

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 07:55:21 AM »

So when do you officially put Austin in your rearview?  Two weeks?
Planned departure is September 11

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 07:58:32 AM »

Classic example of "Numbers don't lie but liars use numbers"!

Report ranks Myrtle Beach as third most dangerous U.S. city, police officials respond

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36221814/report-ranks-myrtle-beach-as-third-most-dangerous-us-city-police-officials-respond

https://www.safewise.com/blog/most-dangerous-cities/
So are you going to be in Myrtle, North Myrtle, north of North Myrtle or south of Myrtle?

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:27 AM »

So when do you officially put Austin in your rearview?  Two weeks?
Planned departure is September 11
You have to do another truck for more stuff or just cars and dogs and cigars?

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »

So when do you officially put Austin in your rearview?  Two weeks?
Planned departure is September 11
You have to do another truck for more stuff or just cars and dogs and cigars?
All of the above but only a small truck.  Going to take cars and essentials on the Sept trip then after condo is ready to move in I will fly back here and load up a truck for the final moving.  On that truck trip I have to stop in Shreveport and pick up a few things that were in my parents house.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 08:34:48 AM »

UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN: FRATERNITY PARTY CANCELLED AFTER BACKLASH

According to the Michigan Daily, the Delta Sigma Phi ancient Egyptian-themed party has been canceled following backlash from the student body.

Junior Yasmeen Afifi, president of the school’s Egyptian Student Association, wrote, “Not only are these stereotypes extremely offensive as a whole, it is more saddening to see students from the top public university in the United States engaging in these stereotypes. As an actual Egyptian, my roots are more than a costume or a lame party My culture will not be appropriated for your entertainment.”

What's next, no toga parties?

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »

good morning. coffee and Origen Natural corona.

I got 2 of my 4 hours last night. she owes me the balance.

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2017, 08:45:36 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Soggy and breezy for you today?
Indeed it is, light to moderate rain with 15-20 mph wind right now. I just took the dogs outside so first hand report there.
Raining like a sun if a beach here now with gusty winds

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2017, 08:58:21 AM »

this Origen I believe needs to be dry boxed. slow burning and needs frequent relights.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8