Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, Dave. Plans to meet up with cb this time?

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 08:07:59 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and Mayor Hump. Foggy as hell up here, can't even see across the street.
Does everyone see the same fog or just you?
Well now that you mention it I don't have any fog here.  It is just cloudy and humid.

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 08:08:42 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2017, 08:09:10 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and Mayor Hump. Foggy as hell up here, can't even see across the street.
Does everyone see the same fog or just you?
I should check, can you see this?

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2017, 08:19:35 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2017, 08:21:10 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and Mayor Hump. Foggy as hell up here, can't even see across the street.
Does everyone see the same fog or just you?
I should check, can you see this?

Is that a narwhal?

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2017, 08:21:38 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.
So they've cashed the check, but won't give you the money? This the Gambino bank or something?

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2017, 08:25:56 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.
So they've cashed the check, but won't give you the money? This the Gambino bank or something?
You would think. Chase.

Edit: I've had a personal account with them for 20 years but this business account which is linked to that account is new and they haven't yet established a history. Therefore they don't know if checks of this sort are the norm.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2017, 08:27:11 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2017, 08:28:24 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.
So they've cashed the check, but won't give you the money? This the Gambino bank or something?
The bank's not sure Tony is on the up-and-up.
http://www.un.org/en/sections/aboutun/fraud-alert/

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2017, 08:29:19 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.

Hey, if it clears...

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2017, 08:34:58 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.

LALTS

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2017, 08:52:15 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, Dave. Plans to meet up with cb this time?
We were planning on last night, but he's still not up to speed.

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2017, 08:55:16 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, Dave. Plans to meet up with cb this time?
We were planning on last night, but he's still not up to speed.
That sucks.

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2017, 08:57:15 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy humping.

Howdy, Mayor... you ready to wear a mask into the bank yet?
You should send your Warden... they may pay her just to leave. Ba-dum-bump  ;D
I'm not laughing.
What exactly are they asking you to do to prove the check is genuine?
Basically. This matter defies logic. The check has cleared but that's not enough. I can't seem to escalate the matter. I wish everyone was playing dumb but I truly think they all lack the capacity to reason.
So they've cashed the check, but won't give you the money? This the Gambino bank or something?
Get in there on Saturday and raise hell!  Make em get the bosses' bosses' boss on the phone.  They don't like public embarrassment.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16