CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 24, 2020, 12:02:44 AM

Title: 10/24/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on October 24, 2020, 12:02:44 AM
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 06:40:27 AM
Just got home from my sleep study.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 06:42:05 AM
Just got home from my sleep study.
sheesh. they could have let in on a Saturday. 🤔
morning Rick.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 07:04:17 AM
Just got home from my sleep study.
sheesh. they could have let in on a Saturday.
morning Rick.
Morning Dean, my request to go last night. Can't seem to find out a correction for my limb movements. Maybe I need an exorcist?
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 07:06:17 AM
Joe is still dancing. Not much in the way for deals anywhere. Maybe a couple at the page.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 07:13:23 AM
Joe is still dancing. Not much in the way for deals anywhere. Maybe a couple at the page.
cigar deals ended in 2013.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 07:15:39 AM
5vers and bundles at the Page.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 07:17:53 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 07:32:53 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
Good morning Mr Mayor
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 07:49:20 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 08:24:33 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?
The game was ok except for my son insisted to the coach on pitching an inning and then proceeded to beem a kid in the face. It wasn't intentional. He lacks control. Kid wound up going to the hospital and Max felt terrible. I'm proud of him and his coaches for leaving him in there the rest of the inning and he did much better.

Hope the other kid's cheek isn't broken.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 08:36:55 AM
There was a report that one of the refs came down with COVID and I'm waiting to hear if today's game is cancelled. Funny thing is that all practices and games were cancelled for the one team but nothing has changed for the other. Both teams use the same refs, have the same coaches, and mostly the same players. I won't be surprised if they wait until the last second to cancel.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 08:37:27 AM
What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 08:51:19 AM
What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?
finishing up transferring files from computer to thumbdrive for incoming Archives Chair.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 08:53:24 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
how was your game last night?
The game was ok except for my son insisted to the coach on pitching an inning and then proceeded to beem a kid in the face. It wasn't intentional. He lacks control. Kid wound up going to the hospital and Max felt terrible. I'm proud of him and his coaches for leaving him in there the rest of the inning and he did much better.

Hope the other kid's cheek isn't broken.
ouch. the glory of youth.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 09:57:41 AM
There was a report that one of the refs came down with COVID and I'm waiting to hear if today's game is cancelled. Funny thing is that all practices and games were cancelled for the one team but nothing has changed for the other. Both teams use the same refs, have the same coaches, and mostly the same players. I won't be surprised if they wait until the last second to cancel.
Looks like the game is still on. Who can figure out such things?
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 10:14:09 AM
What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?
I went back to bed. I think I better get some work done or I will be lazy rest of day.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 10:41:59 AM
What are you guys up to on this fine Saturday morning?
I went back to bed. I think I better get some work done or I will be lazy rest of day.
You're entitled every so often.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 24, 2020, 10:49:03 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and BackToBedRick.  Was a chilly 50 degrees this morning. Now where did I put my jacket?
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 11:05:13 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and BackToBedRick.  Was a chilly 50 degrees this morning. Now where did I put my jacket?
89° here but the 99% humidity is killing me.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 11:50:40 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, and BackToBedRick.  Was a chilly 50 degrees this morning. Now where did I put my jacket?
Do they even sell jackets in Texas? I'm gonna advise to go with a sweatshirt instead.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 24, 2020, 04:43:47 PM
Holy lull...
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 24, 2020, 06:21:11 PM
Holy lull...
tomorrow is the Holy Day.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 24, 2020, 07:03:04 PM
Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
    Shipping:   $0.00
    Tax:   $0.00
    Order Total:   $114.48
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 24, 2020, 07:34:51 PM
ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/e919a2b1ab4d00a13e2805ff0899143d.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 24, 2020, 07:49:34 PM
ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/e919a2b1ab4d00a13e2805ff0899143d.jpg)
Nice! I'm just celebrating life
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 24, 2020, 07:53:59 PM
ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/e919a2b1ab4d00a13e2805ff0899143d.jpg)
Nice! I'm just celebrating life
I am trying to stay warm.....it’s freezing 🥶 good thing I work all weekend, big snow tomorrow. Enjoy your cigars
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 24, 2020, 07:57:26 PM
ND victory cigar,  Lirio Rojo.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/e919a2b1ab4d00a13e2805ff0899143d.jpg)
Nice! I'm just celebrating life
I am trying to stay warm.....it’s freezing good thing I work all weekend, big snow tomorrow. Enjoy your cigars
62 deg here, but no breeze, and certainly no snow in the forecast!
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 24, 2020, 08:00:03 PM
Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 24, 2020, 08:31:06 PM
Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
SBC collects no tax unless your in Cali. Auctioneer has them about $98 but then tax and shipping come out to the same.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 24, 2020, 09:17:20 PM
Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
SBC collects no tax unless your in Cali. Auctioneer has them about $98 but then tax and shipping come out to the same.
I forgot SBC was like that.  And they're in CA, which I always thought odd given how that state is about taxes in general.
Title: Re: 10/24/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 24, 2020, 09:20:07 PM
Official HVC Ho!
HVC 500 Years Anniversary Tesoros - Box of 15
 Shipping:$0.00
 Tax:$0.00
 Order Total:$114.48
How is it you pay no tax? I thought everyone was stuck with rendering unto Caesar.
SBC collects no tax unless your in Cali. Auctioneer has them about $98 but then tax and shipping come out to the same.
I forgot SBC was like that.  And they're in CA, which I always thought odd given how that state is about taxes in general.
a mystery indeed, but I’ll take it.