CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 02, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

Title: 9/2/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on September 02, 2017, 12:03:56 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet /sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
That friggin' Antnee asleep at the switch again!
What are you talking about? Obviously, the Morton clocks are fast. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 05:26:52 AM
Morning Snowflakes, Happy 6th Saturday.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 05:30:50 AM
IRMA CONTINUES TO FLUCTUATE IN STRENGTH BUT REMAINS A POWERFUL HURRICANE.....long term track is totally unpredictable at this time, probably Tiesday or Wednesday before we have a good idea of U.S. threats.

Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 07:01:18 AM
Good morning. Thermostat working, now to see how it'll hold up in the heat.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:20:50 AM
Good morning. Thermostat working, now to see how it'll hold up in the heat.
The point it having it cool so it doesn't have to "hold up in the heat".
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 07:21:04 AM
bananas hurt feelings:

https://www.westernjournalism.com/banana-peel-in-a-tree-sparks-racial-hysteria-ole-miss/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ConservativeTribune&utm_content=2017-09-02&utm_campaign=manualpost
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:21:35 AM
Morning CarolinaDave and CooledOffDean.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:22:28 AM
Did you give the landlord a list of the other issues yesterday?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 07:26:38 AM
Morning Dean & Dave
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 07:27:18 AM
Did you give the landlord a list of the other issues yesterday?
Would it really matter? ::)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
bananas hurt feelings:

https://www.westernjournalism.com/banana-peel-in-a-tree-sparks-racial-hysteria-ole-miss/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ConservativeTribune&utm_content=2017-09-02&utm_campaign=manualpost
Happened at Clemson last year as well, but it was a bunch of banana's purposely hung on a historical banner.  (except after all the same bruhaha it was found (but not generally published) that it had been done by a black student with the expressed purpose of stirring things up.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:30:40 AM
Today is Saturday, Sept. 2, the 245th day of 2017. There are 120 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On September 2, 1945, Japan formally surrendered in ceremonies aboard the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay, ending World War II.

On this date:

In 1666, the Great Fire of London broke out.

In 1789, the United States Treasury Department was established.

In 1864, during the Civil War, Union Gen. William T. Sherman's forces occupied Atlanta.

In 1901, Vice President Theodore Roosevelt offered the advice, "Speak softly and carry a big stick" in a speech at the Minnesota State Fair.

In 1924, the Rudolf Friml operetta "Rose Marie" opened on Broadway.

In 1935, a Labor Day hurricane slammed into the Florida Keys, claiming more than 400 lives.

In 1945, Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnam an independent republic. (Ho died on this date in 1969.)

In 1963, Alabama Gov. George C. Wallace prevented the integration of Tuskegee High School by encircling the building with state troopers. "The CBS Evening News" with Walter Cronkite was lengthened from 15 to 30 minutes, becoming network television's first half-hour nightly newscast.

In 1969, in what some regard as the birth of the Internet, two connected computers at the University of California, Los Angeles, passed test data through a 15-foot cable.

In 1972, Dave Wottle of the United States won the men's 800-meter race at the Munich Summer Olympics.

In 1986, a judge in Los Angeles sentenced Cathy Evelyn Smith to three years in prison for involuntary manslaughter for her role in the 1982 drug overdose death of comedian John Belushi. (Smith served 18 months.)

In 1998, a Swissair MD-11 jetliner crashed off Nova Scotia, killing all 229 people aboard.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:31:41 AM
Ten years ago: Following two days of talks in Geneva, the chief U.S. envoy said North Korea had agreed to account for and disable its atomic programs by the end of the year; the head of the North Korean delegation said his country's willingness to cooperate was clear, but he did not cite any dates. Hurricane Felix strengthened into a dangerous Category 4 storm as it toppled trees and flooded homes on a cluster of Dutch islands before churning its way into the open waters of the Caribbean.

Five years ago: Campaigning his way toward the Democratic National Convention, President Barack Obama slapped a "Romney doesn't care" label on his rival's health-care views and said Republicans wanted to repeal new protections for millions without offering a plan of their own. Mark Abrahamian, 46, lead guitarist for the rock group Starship, died in Norfolk, Nebraska, of a heart attack after a performance.

One year ago: President Barack Obama departed for China on his final official trip to Asia. Tropical Storm Hermine hit Florida as a Category 1 hurricane, wiping away beachside buildings and toppling trees onto homes. Samsung Electronics recalled all of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones after finding batteries in some of the flagship gadgets exploded or caught fire. The federal government banned more than a dozen chemicals long-used in antibacterial soaps, saying manufacturers had failed to show they were safe and killed germs.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 07:32:00 AM
Good morning. Thermostat working, now to see how it'll hold up in the heat.
The point it having it cool so it doesn't have to "hold up in the heat".
Yeah, that's what I hope.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:32:16 AM
Today's Birthdays: Dancer-actress Marge Champion is 98. Former Sen. Alan K. Simpson, R-Wyo., is 86. Actor-comedian Chuck McCann is 83. Former United States Olympic Committee Chairman Peter Ueberroth is 80. Actor Derek Fowlds (TV: "Yes, Minister"; "Yes, Prime Minister") is 80. Singer Jimmy Clanton is 79. Rhythm-and-blues singer Sam Gooden (The Impressions) is 78. Rhythm-and-blues singer Rosalind Ashford (Martha & the Vandellas) is 74. Singer Joe Simon is 74. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw is 69. Basketball Hall of Famer Nate Archibald is 69. Actor Mark Harmon is 66. Former Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., is 66. International Tennis Hall of Famer Jimmy Connors is 65. Actress Linda Purl is 62. Rock musician Jerry Augustyniak (10,000 Maniacs) is 59. Country musician Paul Deakin (The Mavericks) is 58. Pro Football Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson is 57. Actor Keanu Reeves is 53. International Boxing Hall of Famer Lennox Lewis is 52. Actress Salma Hayek is 51. Actor Tuc Watkins is 51. Actress Kristen Cloke is 49. Actress Cynthia Watros is 49. Rhythm-and-blues singer K-Ci is 48. Actor-comedian Katt Williams is 44. Actor Michael Lombardi is 43. Actress Tiffany Hines is 40. Rock musician Sam Rivers (Limp Bizkit) is 40. Actor Jonathan Kite is 38. Actress Allison Miller is 32. Rock musician Spencer Smith is 30. Electronic music DJ/producer Zedd is 28.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:32:45 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is a tragic mystery. We are pierced and driven by laws we only half understand, we find that the lesson we learn again and again is that of accepting heroic helplessness." - Florida Scott-Maxwell, American writer and psychologist (1884-1979).
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 07:33:13 AM
Did you give the landlord a list of the other issues yesterday?
Oh yeah, we had quite a discussion. But talk is cheap. Time will tell.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 07:40:10 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 07:46:28 AM
JJ Watt is up to $16 million, great work he is doing.  His group is actually using the money to buy and directly distribute desperately needed supplies to those in need rather than throwing it to the Red Cross largely for more advertising, salaries  and administrative expenses.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 07:48:32 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 07:51:25 AM
Local News Photo from Port Aransas

Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:59:56 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
This from the 'possum whisperer?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 08:04:06 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
This from the 'possum whisperer?
I may help rescue possums but I prefer them as roadkill!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 08:22:36 AM
Time for a little breakfast
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 08:25:26 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 08:26:36 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
This from the 'possum whisperer?
I may help rescue possums but I prefer them as roadkill!
Oh, so it's only possums for pussy....
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 08:28:12 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
Heading down to Philly a little later to watch the game with the Philly Clemson Club.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 02, 2017, 09:09:25 AM
Heading down to Philly a little later to watch the game with the Philly Clemson Club.
Go Flashes!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 09:25:29 AM
Heading down to Philly a little later to watch the game with the Philly Clemson Club.
Go Flashes!
Famous Flash on the sidelines today...

https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Alma-mater-meets-new-home-for-former-Kent-St-kicker-Saturday-16129
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 02, 2017, 09:33:48 AM
Heading down to Philly a little later to watch the game with the Philly Clemson Club.
Go Flashes!
Famous Flash on the sidelines today...

https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Alma-mater-meets-new-home-for-former-Kent-St-kicker-Saturday-16129
Great story there.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 02, 2017, 10:05:13 AM
Morning, muchachos. Up early to ride the motorcycle around Mt. Rainier.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 10:16:47 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is a tragic mystery. We are pierced and driven by laws we only half understand, we find that the lesson we learn again and again is that of accepting heroic helplessness." - Florida Scott-Maxwell, American writer and psychologist (1884-1979).
Nice glass half empty attitude, douchebag.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 10:17:50 AM
I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
This from the 'possum whisperer?
CNS
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 10:19:12 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 10:29:32 AM
We'll fook, there isn't a gas station within 15 miles of me with any fuel to sell.  Might have to fuel the motorcycle from the lawn mower can.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 10:37:13 AM
We'll fook, there isn't a gas station within 15 miles of me with any fuel to sell.  Might have to fuel the motorcycle from the lawn mower can.
No gas in TX, hell of a Fuk'n note ain't it ::)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 10:38:00 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 10:42:03 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 10:55:03 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 11:01:01 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
And not a vagrant to be found?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 11:01:28 AM
Good ride RevRaz and Bean if you can.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 11:02:39 AM
If you are so inclined, offering from SBC...

$60 Code: L60 = 20%
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 11:05:32 AM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
And not a vagrant to be found?
Oh hell no, they wouldn't tolerate that in the Domain proper. Different story at the main intersections, plenty of pan handlers there for TxDave to get his vagrant fix.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
ND vs Temple today.  ND somehow favored, which I really don't get, but we'll see.  Guess it's roster and coaching turnover at Temple.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 11:22:36 AM
Good ride RevRaz and Bean if you can.
Not happening with no fuel.  Hopefully by Monday stocks will be replenished, but remains to be seen.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
Good ride RevRaz and Bean if you can.
Not happening with no fuel.  Hopefully by Monday stocks will be replenished, but remains to be seen.
Siphon some out of the wardens car :)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 11:46:58 AM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
ND vs Temple today.  ND somehow favored, which I really don't get, but we'll see.  Guess it's roster and coaching turnover at Temple.
FL State, AL, Florida and Michigan are the only damn teams with any gonads!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 11:48:34 AM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
It is on your local ABC channel tonight at 8:00 your time, but it is FL State not FL.

FL plays Michigan at 3:00 your time on local ABC channel.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
And not a vagrant to be found?
Plenty of security around that IBM campus and Top Golf, no vagrants in or around the Domain just plenty of fruits and nuts of all flavors.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 11:58:08 AM
Warden requested to go to Top Golf for lunch, menu does not tickle my goobers but I can get a burger.  At least it will not require any gasoline consumption to get there.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 11:58:48 AM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
It is on your local ABC channel tonight at 8:00 your time, but it is FL State not FL.

FL plays Michigan at 3:00 your time on local ABC channel.
I thought Alabama was a noon game.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 12:00:53 PM
Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
And not a vagrant to be found?
Oh hell no, they wouldn't tolerate that in the Domain proper. Different story at the main intersections, plenty of pan handlers there for TxDave to get his vagrant fix.
I went downtown Wednesday for a haircut and got more than enough vagrant exposure real quick.  Besides that there are always 2 or 3 standing around panhandling at every major intersection in Austin.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 12:02:34 PM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
It is on your local ABC channel tonight at 8:00 your time, but it is FL State not FL.

FL plays Michigan at 3:00 your time on local ABC channel.
I thought Alabama was a noon game.
Nope, two best choices at noon are Clemson or Texas and they are both nothing more than scrimmages so the fans can say they won.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 12:04:04 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 12:05:11 PM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
ND vs Temple today.  ND somehow favored, which I really don't get, but we'll see.  Guess it's roster and coaching turnover at Temple.
FL State, AL, Florida and Michigan are the only damn teams with any gonads!
Better not see anyone kneeling during the anthem.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 12:09:24 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Morning Mr Mayor. I find the same to be true, although sometimes it's hard to tell LTG apart from NJDave in the political discussion area.  Commies of a feather and whatnot.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 12:12:11 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 12:12:48 PM
OK, on with the day.  First up, fk'n pool maintenance.  Later, gents.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
ND vs Temple today.  ND somehow favored, which I really don't get, but we'll see.  Guess it's roster and coaching turnover at Temple.
FL State, AL, Florida and Michigan are the only damn teams with any gonads!
Better not see anyone kneeling during the anthem.
FUCKING EH!!!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
It had nothing to do with intelligence. But ok. I'm just saying that it's amazing. Sheesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the city.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 12:17:27 PM
good mornin Tony.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 12:18:06 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Morning Mr Mayor. I find the same to be true, although sometimes it's hard to tell LTG apart from NJDave in the political discussion area.  Commies of a feather and whatnot.
There definitely have been occasions when I've gone back confused just to see that I got it wrong.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 12:24:52 PM
OK, on with the day.  First up, fk'n pool maintenance.  Later, gents.
Later Pool Boy!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 12:26:31 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
It had nothing to do with intelligence. But ok. I'm just saying that it's amazing. Sheesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the city.
Must be you
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 12:32:49 PM
does anybody know the difference between NYC and Rome?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rome has less Italians.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 12:47:30 PM
good mornin Tony.
Howdy, Deano. I'm kinda sorta like in your old stomping grounds. They're not joking here...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170902/8964b49b95167e9d2a5d9cf63e714bc6.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 01:13:14 PM
Alright, I have now been to Top Golf, pretty damn cool place for food, drink and entertainment.  Super nice friendly people working there.   Food was pretty good.  Too bad no cigars!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 01:22:02 PM
good mornin Tony.
Howdy, Deano. I'm kinda sorta like in your old stomping grounds. They're not joking here...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170902/8964b49b95167e9d2a5d9cf63e714bc6.jpg)
Lake George is beautiful. Some nice dinner cruises there..love the menu.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 02, 2017, 01:54:31 PM
listening to the Best of Etta James.
raining out.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 02, 2017, 02:06:57 PM
Light the furnace on Labor Day Weekend?  55°.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 02:36:43 PM
listening to the Best of Etta James.
raining out.
I'd Rather Go Blind  ;)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 03:26:09 PM
Light the furnace on Labor Day Weekend?  55°.  Sheesh!
102 feels like 105 here, humidity is only 29%
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 02, 2017, 03:26:57 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Morning Mr Mayor. I find the same to be true, although sometimes it's hard to tell LTG apart from NJDave in the political discussion area.  Commies of a feather and whatnot.
If it makes you feel better, we feel the same way about our favorite Texas snowflakes. :)
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 02, 2017, 03:27:16 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Fukk me two times!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 03:29:12 PM
Kid would make a good banter member!

Kid Rock to watchdog group: Go f- - - yourselves
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 02, 2017, 03:30:14 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Fukk me two times!
Save us the trouble and GFY!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 02, 2017, 03:30:31 PM
listening to the Best of Etta James.
raining out.
I'd Rather Go Blind  ;)
So you're more of a Stevie Wonder fan?
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 04:10:52 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Fukk me two times!
How rude!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 04:23:17 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Fukk me two times!
Actually it's Fuck Me To Tears, but we'll let it slide this time since. Snowflake mulligan.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 04:42:59 PM
All caught up. Pretty funny that I don't even need to see who posts each post any more, I can tell by the writing 80% of the time.
Gosh Golf, I guess you don't figure the rest of us are that smart too?  Most of us are closer to 100% though.  Sheesh!
And apparently TxDave has trouble telling Tony and LTG apart as well.
Fukk me two times!
Actually it's Fuck Me To Tears, but we'll let it slide this time since. Snowflake mulligan.
Sheesh...
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 04:43:42 PM
OK, on with the day.  First up, fk'n pool maintenance.  Later, gents.
If you did it right the first time...
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 04:46:44 PM
prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
ND vs Temple today.  ND somehow favored, which I really don't get, but we'll see.  Guess it's roster and coaching turnover at Temple.
FL State, AL, Florida and Michigan are the only damn teams with any gonads!
Better not see anyone kneeling during the anthem.
FUCKING EH!!!
Not likely to happen as most teams are still in the locker room until after.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 04:50:10 PM
Game #1 over, time for a victory Laranja.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 02, 2017, 05:11:02 PM
OK, on with the day.  First up, fk'n pool maintenance.  Later, gents.
If you did it right the first time...
You mean never install it in the first place?  Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 02, 2017, 05:14:19 PM
Boomer Sooner!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on September 02, 2017, 05:14:33 PM
New 2me
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
New 2me
Doesn't appear to be a Cuban.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 02, 2017, 07:03:15 PM
New 2me
I've been enjoying the Eiroa's.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 02, 2017, 08:59:46 PM
New 2me
I've been enjoying the Eiroa's.
Laranga!
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: sfish on September 02, 2017, 09:06:05 PM
New 2me
I've been enjoying the Eiroa's.
Excellent cigar, loved the one I smoked
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on September 02, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
New 2me
I've been enjoying the Eiroa's.
Excellent cigar, loved the one I smoked
not Cuban tony, but decent. Worth trying.
Title: Re: 9/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 02, 2017, 11:45:21 PM
New 2me
I've been enjoying the Eiroa's.
Excellent cigar, loved the one I smoked
not Cuban tony, but decent. Worth trying.
I've already tried it and liked it a lot. I was just teasing you because you had posted that you weren't gonna waste your time with non Cubans anymore.