Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 06:33:29 AM »

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 06:34:43 AM »

Morning Guy's!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 06:40:12 AM »

Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 06:40:28 AM »

I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 06:41:03 AM »

Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Landscape her yard, make her breakfast....

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 06:51:06 AM »

I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 06:52:04 AM »

Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2016, 06:53:54 AM »

Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Then have an EPC 2nd with come coffee.

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2016, 06:54:35 AM »

Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
At least the rest of the day will be peaceful.

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2016, 06:57:07 AM »

Wish there were a few of these stations in my area.

One gas station in the Land of 10,000 Lakes is drowning out their competition in safety with a unique discount offer for their customers.

The Shell gas station on Benton Dr. in Sauk Rapids, MN is offering a .10/gal discount for all evening customers who legally carry. A sign posted on their front door earlier this week reads:

 GAS DISCOUNT
for “law enforcement”
or people with proof of “permit to carry”
10 cents per gallon
AFTER 7:00 PM DAILY

Owner Frank Schwagel, whose store has been robbed two times in the past three months, said he started the promotion hoping to increase foot traffic in his store during evening hours.

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2016, 06:59:14 AM »

Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
At least the rest of the day will be peaceful.
Sort of, I have to take her to work because we are going to a baseball game tonight so picking her up and going there from her office.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 07:00:02 AM »

I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Some morning folks may not get all the evening news the night before...

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2016, 07:00:21 AM »

Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Then have another EPC 2nd with come coffee.
Fixed it

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2016, 07:03:07 AM »

Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12