Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2022, 09:22:30 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2022, 09:23:17 AM »

Wordle 402 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 09:23:44 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
Another rat bastige.

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2022, 09:24:17 AM »

Pain in the ass today

Wordle 402 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Seriously.

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2022, 09:27:25 AM »

Should've gotten it in 1, but couldn't place it.

#Heardle #152

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
1 for me   ;D

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2022, 09:29:02 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2022, 09:30:24 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!
I'd be at the door at 6:50!

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2022, 09:33:05 AM »

Just so many thinks terribly wrong with this sentence:

Speaking with the Beast, Navarro added to his previous criticism saying, "People are using Trump’s good name to defeat him,” before labeling them “incompetent” and “grifters.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-linked-group-hammered-by-his-own-allies-for-burning-through-donor-money-report/ar-AAZZ5WW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7929343b672c479e9599b5c0fff66740

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2022, 09:34:55 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!
I'd be at the door at 6:50!
The best part is that it is always empty there. I've never been there that I had to wait in line for a register to checkout.

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2022, 09:36:38 AM »

Just so many thinks terribly wrong with this sentence:

Speaking with the Beast, Navarro added to his previous criticism saying, "People are using Trump’s good name to defeat him,” before labeling them “incompetent” and “grifters.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-linked-group-hammered-by-his-own-allies-for-burning-through-donor-money-report/ar-AAZZ5WW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7929343b672c479e9599b5c0fff66740
I had to read that about 5 times and I'm still unsure of what it says.

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2022, 09:39:08 AM »

Should've gotten it in 1, but couldn't place it.

#Heardle #152

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
1 for me   ;D
Me too.

#Heardle #152

🟩

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2022, 09:41:28 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!
I'd be at the door at 6:50!
The best part is that it is always empty there. I've never been there that I had to wait in line for a register to checkout.
Definitely sounds like a good way to go.

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2022, 09:53:42 AM »

Pain in the ass today

Wordle 402 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Seriously.
Ironically, it wasn't so easy.

Wordle 402 4/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2022, 09:54:49 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!
I'd be at the door at 6:50!
The best part is that it is always empty there. I've never been there that I had to wait in line for a register to checkout.
Is there a different membership?

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2022, 09:55:52 AM »

Haven't tried the puzzles yet. Had to make a quick Costco run. We have a regular one that opens at 10 and a "Business Center" that opens at 7. They have some of the same but mostly different stuff. For example I can buy 6lb. Case pork roll for $25 at the business center.
All the more reason to be there at 7!
I'd be at the door at 6:50!
The best part is that it is always empty there. I've never been there that I had to wait in line for a register to checkout.
Is there a different membership?
Nope. I happen to have the Executive account but I do not believe it matters.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7