Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.

Good morning Chip and the Dave Trio, Happy Farging Tuesday!!
Morning Fish

Computer is slow thinking this morning guess it will crash early today.   This is one fuct up operation!

Good morning, gents.

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.
I'm gonna have to make up for it in tomorrow's flip.  Although I'm gonna be in remote offices for Wed and Thur and probably won't be able to banter much.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave
Good morning Dave.
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Biscuits with sausage gravy time here.
Be right over.  Got a fresh pot of coffee on too?
Just my standard morning cup of Diet Mt Dew.
Haven't gotten into the Mt. Dew Kickstart?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwUVZHBcoY
The fruit punch one is pretty good, but usually save that for early morning driving on trips and whatnot.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Anyone have a new free ship code for CI? happy15 is already dead.
Some people were looking for a FS code for the weekend spotlight but I never saw one surface.
We need Ogie to stop by, it seems like he is the only one lately with the current codes.
Wish I had one to share.  "Happy" code ended early this year.

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.
Yeah, he's the Mayor of Lethargy this morning, lazy tub of goo!

I have to say that although there is nothing new and I haven't scrutinized the prices, there  have been some decent smokes on this jam thus far.

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.
I'm gonna have to make up for it in tomorrow's flip.  Although I'm gonna be in remote offices for Wed and Thur and probably won't be able to banter much.
Even better!

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.
Yeah, he's the Mayor of Lethargy this morning, lazy tub of goo!
You're being so nice for a Tuesday.  Good morning to you too.

Morning men.  I'm north of Philly for a couple days and with the way things are shaping up I might have time to make a run up to the motherland later today.  Is the superstore the preferred destination?

Morning men.  I'm north of Philly for a couple days and with the way things are shaping up I might have time to make a run up to the motherland later today.  Is the superstore the preferred destination?
TNWSS

Morning Travellin Dave.   Lot of Slackers this morning, Mayor did the laziest flip in history last night then a no show this morning.
Yeah, he's the Mayor of Lethargy this morning, lazy tub of goo!
You're being so nice for a Tuesday.  Good morning to you too.
And I will upgrade you now from a no show to a late show.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29