Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2021, 02:26:32 PM »

I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
Among other things. ;)

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2021, 02:31:49 PM »

who will have the pleasure of turning the page?
Looks like it was a Dave.

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2021, 02:32:20 PM »

I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
That really would be a win/win.

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 03:03:11 PM »

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 03:05:16 PM »

I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
That really would be a win/win.
Fingers crossed.

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2021, 03:32:34 PM »

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 10:01:54 PM »

Two pages today. That's a 100% improvement.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]