Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 08:29:25 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Nice.  Post again if you come across one like this.

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:17 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Nice.  Post again if you come across one like this.

+1

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:54 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/08/07/british-airways-employee-claims-was-fired-for-his-man-bun.html
So glad Flo is not so picky...
You know there's more to his story.  If he was a valuable employee they would not have fired him.  My guess is he was a giant PITA and got fired for that.

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 08:36:23 AM »

Maybe OBX Fish will lurk and see this.

I regularly watch a live underwater video feed on an artificial reef about 34 miles off shore from Cape Fear, NC.  The camera has been offline for quite a while but is up and running again.

Here are a few really cool screenshots from this morning, sharks, barracuda and even a sea turtle were all sharing space with thousands of smaller fish this morning.
Very cool screenshots.

By the way, is that where Scott is these days?
Who knows but I think  it is about that time of year for him.
It's a good guess. And speaking of vacation, today is my Friday. Planning on making a long weekend of it.
Taking the outlaws out somewhere?

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 08:38:47 AM »

Morning SCDave, Dean and Dave3.
I gotta say, your avi theme for this week is top notch.
:D  Inspiring  couple of days in Greenville.

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 08:42:01 AM »

Jammin!
Am I the only one not seeing the bar?  If not for dancing Joe you wouldn't know it was a jam.

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 08:47:01 AM »

Jammin!
Am I the only one not seeing the bar?  If not for dancing Joe you wouldn't know it was a jam.
I guess I shouldn't be looking for bars this early, but yes, gone missing.

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 08:50:36 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/08/07/british-airways-employee-claims-was-fired-for-his-man-bun.html
So glad Flo is not so picky...
You know there's more to his story.  If he was a valuable employee they would not have fired him.  My guess is he was a giant PITA and got fired for that.
Indeed.  While most other airlines required hot babes for flight attendants, British Air had stewards and matronly attendants....they just wanted top notch performance.  I'm sure man bun is this least of this one's issues.

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2018, 08:55:45 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/08/07/british-airways-employee-claims-was-fired-for-his-man-bun.html
So glad Flo is not so picky...
You know there's more to his story.  If he was a valuable employee they would not have fired him.  My guess is he was a giant PITA and got fired for that.
Indeed.  While most other airlines required hot babes for flight attendants, British Air had stewards and matronly attendants....they just wanted top notch performance.  I'm sure man bun is this least of this one's issues.
Just not top-knot performers. ;)

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2018, 08:56:28 AM »

Jammin!
Am I the only one not seeing the bar?  If not for dancing Joe you wouldn't know it was a jam.
I guess I shouldn't be looking for bars this early, but yes, gone missing.
Curious. Was there earlier.

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2018, 09:13:00 AM »

Morning SCDave, Dean and Dave3.
I gotta say, your avi theme for this week is top notch.
I approve also.

Good morning, Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9