Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
3/14/2017
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:01:14 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:33:46 AM »

La Perla Tuesday.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 12:36:16 AM »

Joe Cigar Oops.  The midnight mystery strikes again.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 04:12:38 AM »

Joe Cigar Oops.  The midnight mystery strikes again.
Status update:

We're still oopsing on joecigar and it's snowing like a mofo in the northeast. Looks like the fortune tellers got this one right.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 05:14:07 AM »

Morning 3:00 a.m. Mayor

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 05:15:19 AM »

Morning Snow Bunnies!

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »

4:15 a.m. update:  Still under Condition OOPS!

Rest of the CI Site seems to be working with only Joe Oopsing.

Sister is working but might as well shut down.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 05:21:45 AM »

3 more days before The Page changes the daily deal.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 05:31:45 AM »

Depending on what news source you listen to somewhere between 6 and 8 thousand flights cancelled to accommodate Stella.

Assume 7,000 divide by 2 then take the sq root and divide that by 3 should give you the correct number of cancellations but delays are probably significant as always in the NE Hubs.

As to the Blizzard Conditions, not sure how you can have much of a blizzard with temperatures above freezing.  I will check with Dairy Queen on that one.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 05:49:12 AM »

4:15 a.m. update:  Still under Condition OOPS!

Rest of the CI Site seems to be working with only Joe Oopsing.

Sister is working but might as well shut down.
4:50 a.m. Update:  Condition OOPS! Continues

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 05:54:54 AM »

Time to ready for the commute, few hours in the office then off to Ft Worth.

42 degrees here looking for a high in the low 70's with sunshine but it might snow.

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »

Morning LoneDave.  In the orifice for only a short time myself then to San Antonio.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 06:36:47 AM »

Joe Cigar Oops.  The midnight mystery strikes again.
Status update:

We're still oopsing on joecigar and it's snowing like a mofo in the northeast. Looks like the fortune tellers got this one right.
Not so much for us. Barely an inch of snow on the ground. Still coming down, but not the feet of snow some people were calling for. Lots of local schools closed, but I think that was mainly on hype.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 06:55:31 AM »

Joe Cigar Oops.  The midnight mystery strikes again.
Status update:

We're still oopsing on joecigar and it's snowing like a mofo in the northeast. Looks like the fortune tellers got this one right.
Not so much for us. Barely an inch of snow on the ground. Still coming down, but not the feet of snow some people were calling for. Lots of local schools closed, but I think that was mainly on hype.
Weather forecast hype?  Say it ain't so!  Morning, SecondDave.

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 07:02:04 AM »

Morning Gents.  Got over 6" but with it switching over to sleet and freezing rain, that is being tamped down.  Not sure which I'd rather.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9