CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 28, 2021, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 3/28/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on March 28, 2021, 12:00:01 AM
Hello cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 07:58:14 AM
I'm pretty sure we never had a single page day like we did yesterday. If we did, it must have been a long while back.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 08:28:18 AM
Cool and rainy in the NYC tri-state area.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 09:00:56 AM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 09:04:05 AM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2021, 12:24:51 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 12:34:05 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2021, 12:44:12 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 01:51:02 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:19:22 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:20:13 PM
working....and a day off tomorrow !!!
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:20:42 PM
will today be another one page wonder?
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:21:31 PM
Not if we can help it!
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:21:45 PM
HOT SPOT should be home soon to post an update.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on March 28, 2021, 02:24:14 PM
who will have the pleasure of turning the page?
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2021, 02:26:32 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
Among other things. ;)
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 02:31:49 PM
who will have the pleasure of turning the page?
Looks like it was a Dave.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 02:32:20 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
That really would be a win/win.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2021, 03:03:11 PM
Interesting...

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/lancero-sized-diesel-to-be-taa-exclusive
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2021, 03:05:16 PM
I may have to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to enter this site. The demand to post is overwhelming.
Of course, that would mean that I'm screwed because I literally can't get an appointment for A COVID-19 vaccine to save my life.
Sitting in the CSU arena, waiting for my turn.
Good luck to you.
So far, so good. My 15 minutes of waiting afterwards almost done, hoping the Wi-Fi kicks in by time I get home.
What does that mean? You referenced it yesterday too.
the vaccine makes you a 5G antenna. its all part of population control by the gates foundation. LTG wants you to touch has HOT SPOT :)
That really would be a win/win.
Fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 03:32:34 PM
Interesting...

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/lancero-sized-diesel-to-be-taa-exclusive
Very cool. Definitely need to try that.
Title: Re: 3/28/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2021, 10:01:54 PM
Two pages today. That's a 100% improvement.