Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

  • Administrator
5/19/2016
« on: May 19, 2016, 12:00:59 AM »

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:33:41 AM »

Good evening/morning. Working for the Man.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 12:38:23 AM »

Hehe watching Yankees in the

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 12:40:03 AM »

Desert. Waiting on watching the Cuban missile.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 12:46:36 AM »

I think traveling Dave approves of door #3

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 04:04:25 AM »

Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 05:29:57 AM »

Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 05:29:57 AM »

Enjoy your day off LTG

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 05:30:16 AM »

Morning Blue & Golf

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 05:30:51 AM »

Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
In 30 years, I'll have forgotten everything I practiced now anyways. Morning, Dave.

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 05:31:22 AM »

Desert. Waiting on watching the Cuban missile.
What are you using for tobacco in that pipe?

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 05:32:14 AM »

Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 05:35:29 AM »

Egyptair Jet with 66 passengers and crew disappeared in flight traveling at 37,000 feet from Paris to Cairo last night.

Some reports of a huge fireball in the sky but those are not confirmed.

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 05:36:47 AM »

Enjoy your day off LTG
Thanks, Rick. Will do. Best part will be sleeping in a bit. Didn't mind having to get up this early for the past year, since I knew I had to do it. Now that I know I'm only a few weeks away from a much later alarm, it's starting to become a pain.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18