Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!

Morning CAO Mayor
I wouldn't call myself that but I do think the CAO concerts for $30 is a decent deal.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.

Morning CAO Mayor
I wouldn't call myself that but I do think the CAO concerts for $30 is a decent deal.
I agree, and the CAO Gold isn't a bad morning smoke.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?

Hold on. Meet the Press should be entertaining. Be back in a little.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?
I have 2 business meetings starting at 3:45 until 7. lady and I are weeding and rearranging the front 'flower garden', repooting plants, and just enjoying each others company. yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary of our 1st kiss. did dinner ar Carmella's Italian restaurant, place of our 1st date.

Robin Meade of HLN is singing the National Anthem in Atlanta's NASCAR race today.

LHC CORE toro cigar #2.

Time to walk the dogs.  Tony And Dean, make sure to swish the toilets, sweep up, turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave.
hey, I did the toilets yesterday!!!!
Don't worry Deano, we've got money in the budget for a custodian.
gee, thanks Tony. that makes me feel better.
What's on the agenda for today?
I have 2 business meetings starting at 3:45 until 7. lady and I are weeding and rearranging the front 'flower garden', repooting plants, and just enjoying each others company. yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary of our 1st kiss. did dinner ar Carmella's Italian restaurant, place of our 1st date.

I had to read that again because I thought you said, "wedding" and not "weeding". Sheesh.

Sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy.

It's warming up here a bit so I'm hoping to enjoy some outdoors time too. Snow expected at the end of the week so we need to take advantage.

[...]

forgot, we are taking clothes to a nursing home donated from the local Women's Club.

busy Sunday for me.

[...]

Putting that new truck to good use.

Morning Dean and Mr. Mayor

If you like CAO's (but not Flat Heads) and Hoodies today is your special day at the Page.
No CAO Flavours for BD either!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7