CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/18/2014  (Read 106680 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
You can't buy Founding Member though.

sfish

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well it depends on whether or not you agree with my opinion :-). All I'm saying is that people have been singled-out making post count seem important to somebody

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2014, 08:30:42 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Anthony can do what he wants, this is his creation, but congrats on milestone posts will not and should not be given because they were not earned here. Ain't that right Scotty?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:00 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
You can't buy Founding Member though.
I offered my 2 boxes of Sharks and the MFer still wouldn't do it!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:25 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I can attest to that.  It was requested on your behalf by a fellow top-tenner from CI.  Deano had me undo his though.  And Ryan... Where the fuck is Ryan?!?  The only top-tenner from CI who hasn't signed on here at all.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2014, 08:32:58 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well, it's a direct relative to penis size and worthiness...
Ahhh, so I understand your problem now...thanks for clearing that up.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2014, 08:33:36 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I can attest to that.  It was requested on your behalf by a fellow top-tenner from CI.  Deano had me undo his though.  And Ryan... Where the fuck is Ryan?!?  The only top-tenner from CI who hasn't signed on here at all.
Sheesh...I figured everyone was gonna start doing it.  Undo mine, release the bunched panties! (3star here I come!)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2014, 08:35:13 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
In that case, check out my esteemed penis!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2014, 08:35:14 AM »

Last night, 858 SunGrown.  Good stick, first time I've had it, much more to that than the 858 Maddy that I enjoy.

Can't get the pic to show up, too big...not the first time I've heard that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2014, 08:35:33 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I've got to get on that boy.

sfish

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:08 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Anthony can do what he wants, this is his creation, but congrats on milestone posts will not and should not be given because they were not earned here. Ain't that right Scotty?
Well Fred, I agree without looking to make this a huge thing. This site is a new start and a break-away from the old, tired CI banter in a way. I think post count congrats here would've been equally new and fresh if it was a count exclusive to here

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:19 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Thanks, but I heard it causes kidney stones....

sfish

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:44 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
CNS!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2014, 08:37:52 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Easy for you to say.  Not that we have that many people signed up on this site yet but I don't have that kind of time.  I'll continue to do it for whomever asks but otherwise I just don't give a shit.

sfish

« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:03 AM »

I've been meaning to ask, how about Barry? He's pretty tied to CI and folks over there. How does he feel about the complete abandonment at the hands of Tony?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48