Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
1/19/2021
« on: January 19, 2021, 12:01:21 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 05:54:43 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 05:55:53 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.
Phew, I made it!

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 06:11:31 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.
Phew, I made it!
I was worried. Moreso because I didn't want you to miss out. What if there had been a cigar deal?

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 06:24:28 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.
Phew, I made it!
I was worried. Moreso because I didn't want you to miss out. What if there had been a cigar deal?
I wouldn't have been able to live with myself.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 06:33:35 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.
Phew, I made it!
I was worried. Moreso because I didn't want you to miss out. What if there had been a cigar deal?
I spent my money on groceries and bills.

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 06:34:48 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 06:43:02 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs
That IS a pretty nice sampler.

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 08:32:58 AM »

Mets GM out after sending some unwelcome sexts to a reporter. When will people learn?

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 09:14:19 AM »

Good morning, boys and girls. You don't want to sleep too late or you'll miss all the banter excitement.
Phew, I made it!
I was worried. Moreso because I didn't want you to miss out. What if there had been a cigar deal?
I spent my money on groceries and bills.
bills or Bills?

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 09:14:36 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs
Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 09:15:44 AM »

Mets GM out after sending some unwelcome sexts to a reporter. When will people learn?
The Mets have to figure out some way to entertain us. It isn't baseball.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 10:09:10 AM »

Mets GM out after sending some unwelcome sexts to a reporter. When will people learn?
The Mets have to figure out some way to entertain us. It isn't baseball.
At least he got them Lindor before he was shown the door.

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 10:19:21 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs
OK, so I won't post it.  Don't want to provide undue temptation even if Oy complains about lack of offers.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 10:28:28 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs
OK, so I won't post it.  Don't want to provide undue temptation even if Oy complains about lack of offers.
Is it a DEAL??? YES - POST...NO - DONT
I got the stuff from Auctioneer on the way Thursday ....trying to add a box of HVC Perlas A, so don't outbid me :)
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7