Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.

Bueso's jammin!

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
I've got that on my shopping list for later!
But not buttermilk....except for cooking.

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
Likewise, regardless of if or how it's spiked.

Bueso's jammin!
A river of non-stop flavor no less.

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
I do enjoy it both spiked and not.

Finally finished my Christmas shopping. All brown boxes expected before the big day.

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.
Wait....aren't you Mr. Rum?  Does need to be spiced rum however.
I suggest Myers, Twenty Boat or Sailor Jerry.

Finally finished my Christmas shopping. All brown boxes expected before the big day.
Why rush it?   ::)

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.
Wait....aren't you Mr. Rum?  Does need to be spiced rum however.
I suggest Myers, Twenty Boat or Sailor Jerry.
Mount Gay would be more appropriate.

CAO America Potomac (Robusto) (5.0"x56)
Pack of 5/ $24.99

Murica!

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.
Wait....aren't you Mr. Rum?  Does need to be spiced rum however.
I suggest Myers, Twenty Boat or Sailor Jerry.
Mount Gay would be more appropriate.
I'm callin' the HR lady!

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.
Wait....aren't you Mr. Rum?  Does need to be spiced rum however.
I suggest Myers, Twenty Boat or Sailor Jerry.
I do enjoy my rum, but somehow never thought to put the 2 together. Probably because I only ever have it at the in-law's on Xmas Eve, and he usually only has coconut rum.

Finally finished my Christmas shopping. All brown boxes expected before the big day.
Why rush it?   ::)
Sense of adventure.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7