« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:39 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
I'm at a loss

« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
Don't know why it keeps doing that...
You're not scrolling all the way down to quote, I did it several times - MY FIRST DAY!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2014, 11:08:10 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
Don't know why it keeps doing that...

You have to make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the post box. Sometimes longer quote strings only put you in the middle of the box... Also, Tony's fault.

« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.
He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?
Watching the Heat is painful...although I am not a Spurs fan either, but they are less hate-able

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2014, 11:11:18 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

[...]

Exactly.

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »

[...]

Totally agree, the Spurs are at least a likable bunch and I have to root against the Heat
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.

Oh, Though it was Monday's for some reason. Guess that's why I figured "Tuesdays" turned into the grievance Tues.

Morning after and all...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »

[...]

« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o

« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2014, 11:14:40 AM »

[...]

Bite me Fish!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2014, 11:14:52 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
LMAO! You beat me....

« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
Well, apparently there's a whole new crop of insults heading Ohio's way, LOL

« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Don't want to go skipping class first semester.