CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119191 times)

sfish

Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:39 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
I'm at a loss

sfish

« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »

Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Don't know why it keeps doing that...
You're not scrolling all the way down to quote, I did it several times - MY FIRST DAY!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2014, 11:08:10 AM »

Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

You have to make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the post box. Sometimes longer quote strings only put you in the middle of the box... Also, Tony's fault.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.
He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?
Watching the Heat is painful...although I am not a Spurs fan either, but they are less hate-able

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2014, 11:11:18 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?
Watching the Heat is painful...although I am not a Spurs fan either, but they are less hate-able
Exactly.

sfish

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Totally agree, the Spurs are at least a likable bunch and I have to root against the Heat

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.

Oh, Though it was Monday's for some reason. Guess that's why I figured "Tuesdays" turned into the grievance Tues.

Morning after and all...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2014, 11:14:40 AM »

Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

You're not scrolling all the way down to quote, I did it several times - MY FIRST DAY!
Bite me Fish!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2014, 11:14:52 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

LMAO! You beat me....

sfish

« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, apparently there's a whole new crop of insults heading Ohio's way, LOL

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »

Morning, Joe.

Don't want to go skipping class first semester.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42