Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

Okay, going to try some red clam sauce for an early dinner, late lunch. doctoring it up with olive oil, mushrooms, extra garlic, and oregano with small shells.

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 10:41:40 AM »

oh, and hi Dave and Mark. glad to hear you two are having a great day.

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 10:44:13 AM »

Okay, going to try some red clam sauce for an early dinner, late lunch. doctoring it up with olive oil, mushrooms, extra garlic, and oregano with small shells.
correction, Penne Rigate #76.

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 11:13:55 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 11:35:24 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.
get a hot tub, they're real low maintenance. and they don't always need to be hot.

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2018, 02:11:33 PM »

In the work man cave with coffee and a Leaf by Oscar connie.

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »

Lull on, mofos.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2018, 05:10:03 PM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.
LMAO Too, that is about as good of a reference you could possibly find.

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2018, 05:12:39 PM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.
get a hot tub, they're real low maintenance. and they don't always need to be hot.
GFY!!!!!  I spent $5200.00 putting a new heater on my hot tub when I sold my house, fukr had been out for 3years but figured if I replace it then I would have to replace it again by the time I moved.

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2018, 05:19:33 PM »

Afternoon men, it’s Africa Hot here! Enjoying a smoke none the less

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2018, 09:22:38 PM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.
get a hot tub, they're real low maintenance. and they don't always need to be hot.
GFY!!!!!  I spent $5200.00 putting a new heater on my hot tub when I sold my house, fukr had been out for 3years but figured if I replace it then I would have to replace it again by the time I moved.
my small portable only cost just under $300. sure, it's camo, cheap, tacky, but suits my needs.

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
Its supposed to be pool swimming, not maintenance.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2018, 10:29:03 PM »

Morning Dave and Dean.  Closed on the sale of the old house on Friday.  This weekend is the first in about 15 years where I didn't have pool maintenance chores.  WooHoo!
And ain’t it nice!  My God I still cringe when I hear the word pool.

Morning Bean and Drive By Mayor
Indeed.  On my last trip to the pool supply store the counter guy (young fella) said "I've never owned a pool, but after working here for a couple years I know I'll never want one" LMAO.
get a hot tub, they're real low maintenance. and they don't always need to be hot.
Plus you keep on finding naked women in them!

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2018, 11:14:32 PM »

Two pages....sheesh

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »

OK .three
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3