Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2018, 09:57:58 AM »

#RealNews  Fox news show a file clip of various Philadelphia Eagles praying  during a piece on Trumpf cancelling the Eagles visit to the White House over the National Anthem/kneeling controversy.  No Eagles player kneeled during last year's season.  He probably didn't want to be embarrassed with only 10 players showing up to his photo op.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/eagles-tight-end-calls-out-fox-news-segment-that-shows-him-praying-not-protesting-before-game
Same reason he canceled on the Warriors earlier this year. His ego is more fragile than his tiny hands.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/5/2018
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:53 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 10:08:45 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?
Yeah, but aren't we all?

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning, Sam. Or is it? #fakenews

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2018, 10:11:14 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

Not surprising. You want the long background story or short one?
Short please.

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2018, 10:12:19 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?
Don't we all?
Damn meetings.

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2018, 10:12:30 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2018, 10:13:51 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

He was so good in that role.

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2018, 10:14:07 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?
Yeah, but aren't we all?
Late by a page Tony.... ::)

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2018, 10:15:17 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

Not surprising. You want the long background story or short one?
Short please.
First marriage 1976 we were looking for a Siamese. A brother and sister were left in a litter and we didn't want to separate them. We paid $1100 for the pair, with papers, seal points, named KaChi and DeChi. Karen and Dean. BrāChi is named after my grandson, Braden.

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2018, 10:16:44 AM »

[...]

Was Karen your wife or sister?

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2018, 10:21:30 AM »

[...]

First wife. The one I should have kept.

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?
Yeah, but aren't we all?
Howdy, Sam.

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2018, 10:27:48 AM »

[...]

Ok. Was just verifying that you named brother and sister cats after you and your wife.

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

Not surprising. You want the long background story or short one?
There's a short one?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8