Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »

Another Dave lull?
Just went out and enjoyed a Diesel Uncut Connie.  Now getting ready to head to the  airport.
Homeward to a four day weekend.
Safe travels, PutAWhoopin'OnNDDave.

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2018, 10:17:21 AM »

️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Good morning, Dave. At least it wasn't a shutout. Heck without that half inning it would've been a close game.

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 10:18:11 AM »

⚾️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean😳

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Holy fook, talk about getting bent over.  How does anybody give up 17 runs in one inning?
12 hits
4 home runs, including two from Davidson (one from each side of the plate)
7 walks
6 wild pitches (and 6 different ND pitchers)

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »

️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Holy fook, talk about getting bent over.  How does anybody give up 17 runs in one inning?
12 hits
4 home runs, including two from Davidson (one from each side of the plate)
7 walks
6 wild pitches (and 6 different ND pitchers)
Yowza.

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2018, 10:20:07 AM »

Another Dave lull?
Just went out and enjoyed a Diesel Uncut Connie.  Now getting ready to head to the  airport.
Homeward to a four day weekend.
Safe travels.

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »

⚾️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean😳

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Holy fook, talk about getting bent over.  How does anybody give up 17 runs in one inning?
12 hits
4 home runs, including two from Davidson (one from each side of the plate)
7 walks
6 wild pitches (and 6 different ND pitchers)
And for accuracy, one of those HRs was a grand slam.

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2018, 10:49:58 AM »

Heading out now.  Have a good one guys.

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »

️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Good morning, Dave. At least it wasn't a shutout. Heck without that half inning it would've been a close game.
Morning Mayor, hell ND was up 3-1 at the end of the 3rd.

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »

⚾️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean😳

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Holy fook, talk about getting bent over.  How does anybody give up 17 runs in one inning?
12 hits
4 home runs, including two from Davidson (one from each side of the plate)
7 walks
6 wild pitches (and 6 different ND pitchers)
And for accuracy, one of those HRs was a grand slam.
Sheesh, the ND coach couldn't have dreamed a worse nightmare of an inning.

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2018, 12:17:15 PM »

️ Don’t want to pay homage to Clemson but SHEESH Bean

Clemson Baseball Team Scores Record 17 Runs in 4th Inning to defeat Notre Dame 21-4.
Holy fook, talk about getting bent over.  How does anybody give up 17 runs in one inning?
12 hits
4 home runs, including two from Davidson (one from each side of the plate)
7 walks
6 wild pitches (and 6 different ND pitchers)
And for accuracy, one of those HRs was a grand slam.
Sheesh, the ND coach couldn't have dreamed a worse nightmare of an inning.
I blame God.

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 01:34:21 PM »

Health Update...  Pulmonologist called, what radiology thought was a presentation that appeared to be
cancer, may actually just be existing scar tissue in my lungs.  Over the years, I have had congestive heart failure,
pneumonia, and bronchitis. He consulted the xrays, themselves, as opposed to the radiologist transcriptions.  Moved
2nd comparison CAT scan to early July instead of next week.  my lungs are still kinda screwed up, but are no worse then they have been all these years.  Now if the damn coughing would just go away....

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2018, 03:22:43 PM »

long Clemson Lull!

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »

Guess I am fuct 3-ways!

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts. ::)

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2018, 06:53:48 PM »

Guess I am fuct 3-ways!

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts. ::)
At least you didn't mention cigars...

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »

Health Update...  Pulmonologist called, what radiology thought was a presentation that appeared to be
cancer, may actually just be existing scar tissue in my lungs.  Over the years, I have had congestive heart failure,
pneumonia, and bronchitis. He consulted the xrays, themselves, as opposed to the radiologist transcriptions.  Moved
2nd comparison CAT scan to early July instead of next week.  my lungs are still kinda screwed up, but are no worse then they have been all these years.  Now if the damn coughing would just go away....
That sounds promising. I'm not a doctor and I know it's been said but I'm pretty sure you just need to smoke more.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4