Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 07:59:11 AM »

Thought for Today: “It is the people who can do nothing who find nothing to do, and the secret to happiness in this world is not only to be useful, but to be forever elevating one’s uses.” – Sarah Orne Jewett, American author (1849-1909).

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 08:05:55 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 08:10:45 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and SemiPermanentTony.  Likely in the orifice all day today.

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 08:11:03 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDave.

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 08:17:39 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and SemiPermanentTony.  Likely in the orifice all day today.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 08:22:08 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 08:22:42 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean!

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2018, 08:23:05 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 08:26:31 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2018, 08:31:42 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.
Indeed.

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2018, 08:32:29 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.
Indeed, BrightSideDave.  Or the soap opera option, which while sounds great only lasts until the cable TV is cut off.

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 09:14:43 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
#fakenews

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 09:25:36 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Actually no....
wait.....
Yea, there are big mountains out my window....Denver.

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 09:26:43 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
Nah, we sold the San Diego facility last year... :'(
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6