Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »

That's it, I'm out!
Well, it was 2 more posts than we expected from you.
Ol' Fishy, exceeding expectations again. Any day now he'll be promoted off the bicycle and into a golf cart to get across campus.

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 08:11:12 AM »

Hi and Bye Fishy, Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning Dave of the travellin' variety.  I think you forgot to do your avi swap.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 08:14:08 AM »

Somebody brought in two dozen donuts this morning.  That's not going to help my dickydo condition.

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2018, 08:15:44 AM »

Somebody brought in two dozen donuts this morning.  That's not going to help my dickydo condition.
CNS, donuts are a better visual anyways.

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2018, 08:17:52 AM »

Somebody brought in two dozen donuts this morning.  That's not going to help my dickydo condition.
CNS, donuts are a better visual anyways.
TWSS

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2018, 08:27:13 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
They still make the Dart?

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and DeadBeatsKeepComin'Dean.   Friday at last.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2018, 08:30:48 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
They still make the Dart?
Nope, poor seller.  Our family owned one when I was a teenager.  POS car.

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2018, 08:31:10 AM »

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush lectured the Arab world about everything from political repression to the denial of women’s rights in a speech at the Egyptian resort of Sharm El-Sheik. Kenny Chesney was named entertainer of the year by the Academy of Country Music for the fourth straight time. Russia won its first title at the world hockey championships since 1993 with a 5-4 win over Canada.

Five years ago: A car driven by an 87-year-old man plowed into dozens of hikers during a parade in Damascus, Virginia, injuring about 50 people. (The driver, who suffered from a medical condition, was not charged.) French President Francois Hollande (frahn-SWAH’ oh-LAWND’) signed a law authorizing same-sex marriages and adoption by gay couples. Oxbow, ridden by Hall of Fame jockey Gary Stevens, led from start to finish to win the Preakness; Kentucky Derby winner Orb came in fourth.

One year ago: President Donald Trump denounced the appointment of a special counsel to investigate his campaign’s potential ties with Russia, repeatedly calling it an unprecedented “witch hunt” that “hurts our country terribly.” A driver who told police he was high on drugs plowed through a pedestrian-packed sidewalk in New York’s Times Square; a Michigan teen was killed, and 22 other people were injured. Roger Ailes, who created and ruled Fox News Channel for two decades before being ousted for alleged sexual harassment, died in Palm Beach, Florida, at age 77.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »

Today’s Birthdays: Actor Bill Macy is 96. Actress Priscilla Pointer is 94. Hall of Fame sportscaster Jack Whitaker is 94. Actor Robert Morse is 87. Actor Dwayne Hickman is 84. Baseball Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson is 81. Actress Candice Azzara is 77. Bluegrass singer-musician Rodney Dillard (The Dillards) is 76. Baseball Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson is 72. Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., is 70. Country singer Joe Bonsall (The Oak Ridge Boys) is 70. Rock musician Rick Wakeman (Yes) is 69. Rock singer Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo) is 68. Actor James Stephens is 67. Country singer George Strait is 66. Actor Chow Yun-Fat is 63. International Tennis Hall of Famer Yannick Noah is 58. Rock singer-musician Page Hamilton is 58. Contemporary Christian musician Barry Graul (MercyMe) is 57. Contemporary Christian singer Michael Tait is 52. Singer-actress Martika is 49. Comedian-writer Tina Fey is 48. Rapper Special Ed is 44. Rock singer Jack Johnson is 43. Country singer David Nail is 39. Rhythm-and-blues singer Darryl Allen (Mista) is 38. Actor Matt Long is 38. Actor Allen Leech is 37. Christian-rock musician Kevin Huguley (Rush of Fools) is 36. Christian singer Francesca Battistelli is 33. Actor Spencer Breslin is 26. Actress Hala Finley is nine.

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2018, 08:31:55 AM »

Thought for Today: “People find life entirely too time-consuming.” – Stanislaw J. Lec, Polish writer (1909-1966).

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2018, 08:34:05 AM »

Hi and Bye Fishy, Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning Dave of the travellin' variety.  I think you forgot to do your avi swap.
Just anxious to get posting.  Plus having difficulty finding one for the theme today...had to do some research.

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »

Hi and Bye Fishy, Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning Dave of the travellin' variety.  I think you forgot to do your avi swap.
Just anxious to get posting.  Plus having difficulty finding one for the theme today...had to do some research.
Theme?  I'm going to need a street shout out, drawing a blank.

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 08:40:09 AM »

Today’s Birthdays: .....Rapper Special Ed is 44.....
That's offensive. Oh what, he's a person of color, it's OK.

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 08:48:59 AM »

That's it, I'm out!
Well, it was 2 more posts than we expected from you.
Make it 3 bitches, GFY!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9