Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 07:51:41 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 07:53:17 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
How much does he drive it that it's that new and already completely shot on oil?

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 07:53:18 AM »

he's also rounded all the corners on it and dented the driver side door, rear bumper, and right rear quarter panel.

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
How much does he drive it that it's that new and already completely shot on oil?
Indeed.  Perhaps it's a typo, 2008 Dart.

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 07:57:12 AM »

he's also rounded all the corners on it and dented the driver side door, rear bumper, and right rear quarter panel.
He's quite a catch.

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 07:59:17 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and DeadBeatsKeepComin'Dean.   Friday at last.

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2018, 07:59:47 AM »

he's also rounded all the corners on it and dented the driver side door, rear bumper, and right rear quarter panel.
He certainly sounds like marriage material to me. But maybe she should try having a couple of kids with him first, that will surely settle him down.

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2018, 08:05:31 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
How much does he drive it that it's that new and already completely shot on oil?
Indeed.  Perhaps it's a typo, 2008 Beef Dart.
Fixed it

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 08:06:06 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
How much does he drive it that it's that new and already completely shot on oil?
It's HOW he drives it...like it's stolen!

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 08:06:26 AM »

That's it, I'm out!

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 08:07:00 AM »

he's also rounded all the corners on it and dented the driver side door, rear bumper, and right rear quarter panel.
He certainly sounds like marriage material to me. But maybe she should try having a couple of kids with him first, that will surely settle him down.
I like the way the daughter calls Dean asking if he has any oil for it.  That's deadbeat 101 for taking a problem of your own making and making it someone else's.  Luckily Dean is on to that schitt. Right, Dean?  Right?

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 08:07:20 AM »

That's it, I'm out!
Well, it was 2 more posts than we expected from you.

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 08:07:23 AM »

lady's daughter called asking if I had any oil. apparently her deadbeat live in boyfriend ran her 2018 Dodge Dart to the point that the oil sensor came on, or had been on for a looooong time, and won't start.
Tell her there are things called gas stations and auto supply stores, they have such things.
Need to teach them that when shit happens, the first thing to do isn't "Call Dean".

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 08:07:44 AM »

he's also rounded all the corners on it and dented the driver side door, rear bumper, and right rear quarter panel.
He certainly sounds like marriage material to me. But maybe she should try having a couple of kids with him first, that will surely settle him down.
I like the way the daughter calls Dean asking if he has any oil for it.  That's deadbeat 101 for taking a problem of your own making and making it someone else's.  Luckily Dean is on to that schitt. Right, Dean?  Right?
He can't answer, he's on his way to breakfast, then Auto Zone.

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 08:09:24 AM »

Hi and Bye Fishy, Morning Mr. Bean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9