Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »

Being a supervisor boils down to three times the email.
any way to block them all and just say you didn't get the memo?

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 12:02:55 PM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Heading home today?
After putting time in the office.  Flight out at 6.
I'll be at the airport picking up my brother at 9:30. Need a ride?
That would be nice....but don't want to leave the car at $36/day.... :o
Are you flying into Newark?
Yes, car is at P-4 parking.
Shows what I know.
$36 a day?!?!  WTF, is that valet?  Long term parking at AUS is $7 per day.
It is in the parking tower (so covered) but not valet.
Is there a non-covered option that's cheaper? Cause if so, then I'd go with that in the future.
Screw that, I'm not going to get rained on and take an extra half hour coming and going to save the company a few bucks.
As it is we're supposed to be using off site parking called "Parking Spot"

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 12:03:32 PM »

Good Day ManagerRaz.

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2018, 12:08:39 PM »

Being a supervisor boils down to three times the email.
any way to block them all and just say you didn't get the memo?
Most of them are system alerts. If I did that there would be a mob with torches and baying for my blood.

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2018, 12:13:41 PM »

Being a supervisor boils down to three times the email.
any way to block them all and just say you didn't get the memo?
Most of them are system alerts. If I did that there would be a mob with torches and baying for my blood.

And there isn't already?

Good day to you, Bret.

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Heading home today?
After putting time in the office.  Flight out at 6.
I'll be at the airport picking up my brother at 9:30. Need a ride?
That would be nice....but don't want to leave the car at $36/day.... :o
Are you flying into Newark?
Yes, car is at P-4 parking.
Shows what I know.
$36 a day?!?!  WTF, is that valet?  Long term parking at AUS is $7 per day.
It is in the parking tower (so covered) but not valet.
Is there a non-covered option that's cheaper? Cause if so, then I'd go with that in the future.
Screw that, I'm not going to get rained on and take an extra half hour coming and going to save the company a few bucks.
As it is we're supposed to be using off site parking called "Parking Spot"
So you're already kinda screwing the company and don't want to do it any more than you already do? Got it. ;)

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2018, 12:47:40 PM »

[...]
I'm pretty sure he's the one getting it in the end. (Debated the comma)

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »

mowing, trimming, and clean up done. had to close windows and a/c on. 82°, real feel 90°, humidity 84%, dew point 77°. hot and sticky, only a 2 mph breeze.

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2018, 01:03:00 PM »

mowing, trimming, and clean up done. had to close windows and a/c on. 82°, real feel 90°, humidity 84%, dew point 77°. hot and sticky, only a 2 mph breeze.
Seems unusual for Florida.

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2018, 01:04:06 PM »

mowing, trimming, and clean up done. had to close windows and a/c on. 82°, real feel 90°, humidity 84%, dew point 77°. hot and sticky, only a 2 mph breeze.
Seems unusual for Florida.
what's unusual is that I have my a/c on.

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2018, 01:13:22 PM »

mowing, trimming, and clean up done. had to close windows and a/c on. 82°, real feel 90°, humidity 84%, dew point 77°. hot and sticky, only a 2 mph breeze.
Seems unusual for Florida.
what's unusual is that I have my a/c on.
What's normal is the hot and sticky part(s).

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2018, 01:16:03 PM »

[...]
Doesn't take direction well.  Bet you wouldn't catch him in a compact to mid-size rental car, either.  No less than standard for HighRollerDave.

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2018, 01:18:38 PM »

[...]
If you're gonna throw money around, it may as well be someone else's.

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2018, 01:18:47 PM »

mowing, trimming, and clean up done. had to close windows and a/c on. 82°, real feel 90°, humidity 84%, dew point 77°. hot and sticky, only a 2 mph breeze.
Seems unusual for Florida.
LALTS
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6