Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 09:42:56 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
Good times.

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 09:50:07 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
That's the spirit. I have to stop on the way home today and pick up a new edger. Had one of the bump feed ones and it finally broke last year. Had a helluva run, though.

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 09:55:12 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
That's the spirit. I have to stop on the way home today and pick up a new edger. Had one of the bump feed ones and it finally broke last year. Had a helluva run, though.
I have a Ryobi battery powered self feed. for what little I have it works fine, got the blower with it too. seems like all my power tools now are Ryobi with the interchangeable batteries.

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 10:06:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 10:11:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 10:11:54 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
That's the spirit. I have to stop on the way home today and pick up a new edger. Had one of the bump feed ones and it finally broke last year. Had a helluva run, though.
I have a Ryobi battery powered self feed. for what little I have it works fine, got the blower with it too. seems like all my power tools now are Ryobi with the interchangeable batteries.
Seems like I'm using mine every time I mow, and my yard is a bit bigger than most around us, since we live on a corner. I'm always leery of the battery powered ones. Feels like I'd run out of juice halfway through and then I'm stuck, so I prefer the corded. Well, I'd prefer the gas powered so I didn't have to deal with the cords, but I'm not willing to spend that much money.

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 10:21:39 AM »

[...]
with my Ryobi +One battery system I have batteries and chargers up the wazoo, skill saw, sawzall, hammer drill, regular drill, jug saw, blower, and trimmer. I hate power cords, and gas.

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2018, 10:53:46 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Heading home today?
After putting time in the office.  Flight out at 6.
I'll be at the airport picking up my brother at 9:30. Need a ride?
That would be nice....but don't want to leave the car at $36/day.... :o
Are you flying into Newark?
Yes, car is at P-4 parking.
Shows what I know.
$36 a day?!?!  WTF, is that valet?  Long term parking at AUS is $7 per day.
It is in the parking tower (so covered) but not valet.

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 10:55:11 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
That's the spirit. I have to stop on the way home today and pick up a new edger. Had one of the bump feed ones and it finally broke last year. Had a helluva run, though.
I have a Ryobi battery powered self feed. for what little I have it works fine, got the blower with it too. seems like all my power tools now are Ryobi with the interchangeable batteries.
TWSS!

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 10:55:45 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave. Heading home today?
After putting time in the office.  Flight out at 6.
I'll be at the airport picking up my brother at 9:30. Need a ride?
That would be nice....but don't want to leave the car at $36/day.... :o
Are you flying into Newark?
Yes, car is at P-4 parking.
Shows what I know.
$36 a day?!?!  WTF, is that valet?  Long term parking at AUS is $7 per day.
It is in the parking tower (so covered) but not valet.
Is there a non-covered option that's cheaper? Cause if so, then I'd go with that in the future.

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 10:56:43 AM »

good morning Tony, Daves, and Mark. got the mower ready to go but everything is so fucking wet, so El Rey de Mundo and coffee instead.
Morning, DampDean.
if it doesn't rain again I may be able to mow before lunch.
That's the spirit. I have to stop on the way home today and pick up a new edger. Had one of the bump feed ones and it finally broke last year. Had a helluva run, though.
I have a Ryobi battery powered self feed. for what little I have it works fine, got the blower with it too. seems like all my power tools now are Ryobi with the interchangeable batteries.
TWSS!
no rechargeable toys, sorry.

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2018, 11:40:54 AM »

Being a supervisor boils down to three times the email.

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 11:44:01 AM »

lively banter for the 4th Monday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6