Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »

Prolific indeed Dean.

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 09:09:05 AM »

Prolific indeed Dean.
I'm enjoying the current avvy theme. Thank you.

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »

avvy lull or too prolific?

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 11:11:12 AM »

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 11:18:21 AM »

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 12:02:50 PM »

Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?" Sarah waves her hand, "Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!" Miss Rogers says, "All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?" Sarah says, "Mas-tur-bate." Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, Sarah, that's a mouthful." Sarah says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob."
No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of fellatio!

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 01:12:43 PM »

Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?" Sarah waves her hand, "Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!" Miss Rogers says, "All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?" Sarah says, "Mas-tur-bate." Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, Sarah, that's a mouthful." Sarah says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob."
No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of fellatio!
Someone fellated the gusto right out of the banter today.

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 01:23:00 PM »

A teacher asks her class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny says "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day".
The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson.
"And you, Susie? " the teacher asks.
Susie says "I wanna be Johnny's bitch."

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"
"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away."
"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."
Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"
"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."
"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprimand the child.
Smiling sweetly, the Sunday school teacher said, "Johnny, when I was a little girl, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that."
Little Johnny looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."

A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger.
"How about nuclear power?"
"OK," said Little Johnny.
"That could be an interesting topic.But let me ask you a question first."
"A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass.
The same stuff.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.
Why do you suppose that is?"
"Jeez," said the stranger.
"I have no idea."
"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

The teacher wrote on the blackboard: "I ain't had no fun in months."
Then asked the class, "How should I correct this sentence?"
Little Johnny raised his had and replied, "Get yourself a new boyfriend."

One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."
"Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.
She then called on little Michael.
"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully, he said.
"Excellent, Michael!"
Then, the teacher called on little Johnny.
"Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, 'Beautiful, fucking beautiful!'"

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 02:04:24 PM »

That little Johnny sure is a handful.

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »

golf got washed out on #2.

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 02:25:37 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2018, 02:25:57 PM »

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »

golf got washed out on #2.
Sounds like a cigar under a covered area, is in order.

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2018, 03:05:51 PM »

golf got washed out on #2.
Sounds like a cigar under a covered area, is in order.
way ahead of you, cigar and coffee in the garage as I sort tools for this big as portable tool chest a friend gave me.

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »

golf got washed out on #2.
Sounds like a cigar under a covered area, is in order.
way ahead of you, cigar and coffee in the garage as I sort tools for this big as portable tool chest a friend gave me.

I think it's smart that you have something to carry all your big asses around in.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5