Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
I physically can no longer work. besides, she has MONEY and can afford the best. this contractor designed what she wanted with the firepit in the center. that concern is being addressed with the zoning officer. a more complicated and intricate gazebo than my skills entail.
Fire pit in the middle of a gazebo, what could go wrong?
contractor spoke with Fire Chief who came up with a few suggestions on fire retardant materials, fire brick, spacing, etc., and readily available extinguishers.
It sounds beautiful. Post lots of photos.

Bean is out in full force this morning!   :P
I love his positive attitude.
GFY.

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2018, 08:58:26 AM »

the hot tub is for me. the back story is: my rheumatologist in NY said my insurance would pay for a hot tub for my RA, only the insurance company didn't cover portable units. when you rent it's difficult to have landlord approve a permanent hot tub inside. what the hell, I have a few extra bucks, my RA is still kicking my ass, and I'm sure a lady or two would like to join me once in awhile.

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2018, 08:59:22 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.
cheap too. that's important.

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2018, 09:15:44 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.
cheap too. that's important.
Can't argue with the price, that's for sure.

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »

Alright, time for me to make like a baby and head out.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your Tuesday.

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2018, 09:28:01 AM »

Alright, time for me to make like a baby and head out.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your Tuesday.
later Mark.

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2018, 09:33:32 AM »

Alright, time for me to make like a baby and head out.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your Tuesday.
Where you travellin' to today?

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »

[...]

LMFAO, must have been some wedding.

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2018, 09:42:30 AM »

Alright, time for me to make like a baby and head out.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your Tuesday.
Safe travels.

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2018, 09:43:49 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.
cheap too. that's important.
You'll have to let us know what you think.

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2018, 09:59:44 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.
cheap too. that's important.
You'll have to let us know what you think.
that I will. trying to find a floating 'table' to hold a cup of coffee and ashtray,

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2018, 10:23:10 AM »

on the upside, I just ordered a 4 person portable hot tub to put out back. will be delivered Friday.
Don't see how that can put out enough heat for the hot tub....unless you put it next to the fire pit under the gazebo.
Not sure it'll need much help warming up the water in FL. The sun will get it most of the way there.

EDIT: But to be fair, the reviews on it are pretty good.
cheap too. that's important.
You'll have to let us know what you think.
that I will. trying to find a floating 'table' to hold a cup of coffee and ashtray,
Easy....

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2018, 10:24:04 AM »

And while you're at it...

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2018, 10:26:05 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7