Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:11 AM »

it's funny, I just shared and posted a news story on FB that had the following notice at the end:

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

I tweeted the president for legal advice and he responded: "if it were CNN it would be no problem, but I have no issues with FOX. You're on your own".

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 06:57:27 AM »

it's funny, I just shared and posted a news story on FB that had the following notice at the end:

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

I tweeted the president for legal advice and he responded: "if it were CNN it would be no problem, but I have no issues with FOX. You're on your own".
You might want to tweet him again, his legal team may have changed in the last 3 minutes.

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 06:59:54 AM »

it's funny, I just shared and posted a news story on FB that had the following notice at the end:

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. 2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

I tweeted the president for legal advice and he responded: "if it were CNN it would be no problem, but I have no issues with FOX. You're on your own".
You might want to tweet him again, his legal team may have changed in the last 3 minutes.
I wouldn't change them. In fact, I'm looking for a lawyer that will pay people off for me and not need to be paid back.

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 07:00:32 AM »

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 07:02:27 AM »

it's funny, I just shared and posted a news story on FB that had the following notice at the end:

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. 2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

I tweeted the president for legal advice and he responded: "if it were CNN it would be no problem, but I have no issues with FOX. You're on your own".
You might want to tweet him again, his legal team may have changed in the last 3 minutes.
I wouldn't change them. In fact, I'm looking for a lawyer that will pay people off for me and not need to be paid back.
I know a guy I can refer you to.

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 07:06:16 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actress-singer Anna Maria Alberghetti is 82. Counterculture icon Wavy Gravy is 82. Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright is 81. Singer Trini Lopez is 81. Singer Lenny Welch is 80. Actress-singer Lainie Kazan is 76. Actress Gunilla Hutton is 76. Country singer K.T. Oslin is 76. Actor Chazz Palminteri is 72.Former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is 70. Singer-songwriter Brian Eno is 70. Actor Nicholas Hammond (Film: "The Sound of Music") is 68. Baseball Hall of Famer George Brett is 65. Musician-composer Mike Oldfield is 65. Actor Lee Horsley is 63. TV personality Giselle Fernandez is 57. Actress Brenda Bakke is 55. Football Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith is 49. Actor Brad Rowe is 48. Actor David Charvet (shahr-VAY') is 46. Actor Russell Hornsby is 44. Rock musician Ahmet Zappa is 44. Olympic gold medal gymnast Amy Chow is 40. Actor David Krumholtz is 40. Rock musician David Hartley (The War on Drugs) is 38. Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler is 37. Actress Alexandra Breckenridge is 36. Rock musician Brad Shultz (Cage the Elephant) is 36. Rock musician Nick Perri is 34. Tennis player Andy Murray is 31.

Wonder if he'll be celebrating with Calogero.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 08:00:58 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 08:09:49 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
I physically can no longer work. besides, she has MONEY and can afford the best. this contractor designed what she wanted with the firepit in the center. that concern is being addressed with the zoning officer. a more complicated and intricate gazebo than my skills entail.

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
This is going to be good.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 08:12:26 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
I physically can no longer work. besides, she has MONEY and can afford the best. this contractor designed what she wanted with the firepit in the center. that concern is being addressed with the zoning officer. a more complicated and intricate gazebo than my skills entail.
Fire pit in the middle of a gazebo, what could go wrong?

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 08:12:51 AM »

Good morning, SkepticalScott and DoubtingMark.

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 08:13:30 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Tony, and ConsultantDean.  Will be driving to Houston today. GFM.

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2018, 08:19:39 AM »

[...]
No rappers again today.

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2018, 08:23:24 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
I physically can no longer work. besides, she has MONEY and can afford the best. this contractor designed what she wanted with the firepit in the center. that concern is being addressed with the zoning officer. a more complicated and intricate gazebo than my skills entail.
Fire pit in the middle of a gazebo, what could go wrong?
contractor spoke with Fire Chief who came up with a few suggestions on fire retardant materials, fire brick, spacing, etc., and readily available extinguishers.

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2018, 08:26:35 AM »

good morning Tony. good morning guys as you arrive. it's GFY Tuesday! woohoo!
Nat Sherman maduro robusto and coffee. meeting with the redhead for lunch; contractor and zoning officer coming over about issues with her gazebo plans with firepit.
Gazebo!  I knew it would only be a matter of time!
yes, but I'm just the consultant.
For now
I physically can no longer work. besides, she has MONEY and can afford the best. this contractor designed what she wanted with the firepit in the center. that concern is being addressed with the zoning officer. a more complicated and intricate gazebo than my skills entail.
Fire pit in the middle of a gazebo, what could go wrong?
contractor spoke with Fire Chief who came up with a few suggestions on fire retardant materials, fire brick, spacing, etc., and readily available extinguishers.
Well, that should certainly take care of it. Nothing to see here, guys.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7