Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
That's what the mothers all said. Plus we lost.

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 10:38:28 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
Good morning, PoolBoyDean.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 10:53:34 AM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
That's what the mothers all said. Plus we lost.
must have been the dads that got slighted on Father's Day.

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2018, 10:55:26 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
Good morning, PoolBoyDean.
I got the bucket brigade and pressure washer going, the lady's kids showed up and doing the work. I'm smoking and drinking coffee,

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »

power cord buried, pump works (surprising), and water going in. my day is done.

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 02:29:40 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
How the hell is there all that algae buildup?  Doesn't she have a filter?  Or doesn't she know she has to check it once and a while.
You're a good man in any case Dean.

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2018, 02:30:45 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
Good morning, PoolBoyDean.
I got the bucket brigade and pressure washer going, the lady's kids showed up and doing the work. I'm smoking and drinking coffee,
Now THAT's the way to manage a job!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2018, 02:32:39 PM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
What the hell else do they have to do all day?  Sit around the house and eat bon bon's?  Wait to go out for an overpriced brunch or dinner with sullen waiters and packed restaurants?

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 02:54:15 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
How the hell is there all that algae buildup?  Doesn't she have a filter?  Or doesn't she know she has to check it once and a while.
You're a good man in any case Dean.
the pool never got covered from last summer. it was a mess. I drained it and starting from scratch again.

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2018, 02:56:17 PM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
What the hell else do they have to do all day?  Sit around the house and eat bon bon's?  Wait to go out for an overpriced brunch or dinner with sullen waiters and packed restaurants?
I'll bet more money is spent on Mother's Day than Father's Day.

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2018, 02:58:27 PM »

good morning Tony and Dave. playing pool boy for mother's day, cleaning and filling. about 6" of algae that wouldn't drain or suction so it's gotta be bucketed out, may hook up the pressure washer.
Good morning, PoolBoyDean.
I got the bucket brigade and pressure washer going, the lady's kids showed up and doing the work. I'm smoking and drinking coffee,
Now THAT's the way to manage a job!!!
getting everything setup and picked up wore me out.

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2018, 03:01:11 PM »

neighbor lady just left complaining about no sun for tanning, but she did model her new suit. HOLY SHIT there isn't much, and damn I want the sun to shine.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/13/2018
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2018, 07:19:56 PM »

Have a good one.

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2018, 08:00:00 PM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
That's what the mothers all said. Plus we lost.
must have been the dads that got slighted on Father's Day.
ALWAYS!

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2018, 08:02:14 PM »

Happy Mudders day to all youse.
And to you, sir. We're celebrating by having a muddy soccer game.
who the fuck scheduels a soccer game on Mother's Day?!!
What the hell else do they have to do all day?  Sit around the house and eat bon bon's?  Wait to go out for an overpriced brunch or dinner with sullen waiters and packed restaurants?
I'll bet more money is spent on Mother's Day than Father's Day.
No fucking doubt.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3