Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/11/2018
« on: May 11, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »

Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 05:52:18 AM »

Morning, all.

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 06:18:10 AM »

Morning, all.
Good morning, WorkingRemoteDave.

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 06:20:39 AM »

Morning, all.
Good morning, WorkingRemoteDave.
Morning, TheWheelsOnTheBusTony.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 06:38:46 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 06:48:39 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 06:58:49 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
Indeed.

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »

Morning Tony and OnlyDave.  Friday, yeah.

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »

Morning Tony and OnlyDave.  Friday, yeah.
Good morning, Mark. I have a feeling I'll be yeahing Monday next week. Quite a bit going on this weekend. Don't forget mother's day.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 07:10:52 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 07:37:44 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺
Good thing you stepped up to post the celebratory Laranja cigar photo, SurrogateDave.

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 07:56:55 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺
Good think you stepped up to post the celebratory Laranja cigar photo, SurrogateDave.
Indeed.

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 07:59:51 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺
Good thing you stepped up to post the celebratory Laranja cigar photo, SurrogateDave.
Indeed.
OK, gotta head out for a few hours.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 08:19:27 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺
Good thing you stepped up to post the celebratory Laranja cigar photo, SurrogateDave.
Indeed.
OK, gotta head out for a few hours.  Adios, mofos.
Must have something really fun to go to if you're leaving this raging party.

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 08:38:18 AM »

I wonder if HangoverDave will be stopping by today. There was bound to be partying going on after that photo he posted.
One would certainly hope so.
In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't half in the bag during that photo. ☺
Good thing you stepped up to post the celebratory Laranja cigar photo, SurrogateDave.
Indeed.
OK, gotta head out for a few hours.  Adios, mofos.
Must have something really fun to go to if you're leaving this raging party.
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5