Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 06:36:03 AM »

Don't really follow golf, but it sure seems that Masters winner Patrick Reed isn't particularly liked...

"Good to see Patrick Reed find success at a fabled Georgia institution that he hasn’t been expelled from..."

"I really hope Patrick Reed wins a green jacket." Said nobody this week."

"Just a reminder.  Jordan Spieth is annually voted nicest guy on tour. Patrick Reed hates his own mother. #gospieth"

"Patrick Reed seems like the type of guy who will wipe his face with his green jacket sleeve at the champions dinner next year, then be confronted by someone about it, flip them off or give them a noogie, then yell:
O’doyle rules!"

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM »

What else is up? Not the temperature, that's for sure. C'mon already.
Maybe a little bit more snow tomorrow morning....
My neighbor was delighted to tell me the same. WTF?

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 06:54:30 AM »

What else is up? Not the temperature, that's for sure. C'mon already.
Maybe a little bit more snow tomorrow morning....
My neighbor was delighted to tell me the same. WTF?

Good morning, Dave.
But a warmup to the weekend, should be in the 70's.

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 06:54:45 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony and Dean.
morning Dave.

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 06:58:51 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony and Dean.
morning Dave.
I feel like I should be wearing safety goggles with that avvy of yours.

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2018, 07:04:26 AM »

Don't really follow golf, but it sure seems that Masters winner Patrick Reed isn't particularly liked...

"Good to see Patrick Reed find success at a fabled Georgia institution that he hasn’t been expelled from..."

"I really hope Patrick Reed wins a green jacket." Said nobody this week."

"Just a reminder.  Jordan Spieth is annually voted nicest guy on tour. Patrick Reed hates his own mother. #gospieth"

"Patrick Reed seems like the type of guy who will wipe his face with his green jacket sleeve at the champions dinner next year, then be confronted by someone about it, flip them off or give them a noogie, then yell:
O’doyle rules!"
If you compare the cheer he got when he won versus the cheer Rickie Fowler got when he birdied 18 to get within 1, they were like night and day different.

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2018, 07:37:32 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2018, 07:39:46 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2018, 07:41:05 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony and Dean.
morning Dave.
I feel like I should be wearing safety goggles with that avvy of yours.
be careful you don't poke your eyes out.

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2018, 08:08:32 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.
I was just thinking the same.

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 08:17:17 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.
I was just thinking the same.
I pulled out a five pack of the original blend and gifted it to San Lotano Brad. He smoked two back to back the last time I saw him. He absolutely loves that stick.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.
I was just thinking the same.
I pulled out a five pack of the original blend and gifted it to San Lotano Brad. He smoked two back to back the last time I saw him. He absolutely loves that stick.
I may have another 5 pack somewhere. Really need to go through my inventory.

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.
I was just thinking the same.
I pulled out a five pack of the original blend and gifted it to San Lotano Brad. He smoked two back to back the last time I saw him. He absolutely loves that stick.
He has good taste, that's an excellent smoke.

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 08:40:33 AM »

Currently Jammin':
601 Green Habano Oscuro Tronco
10/$39.99
That's not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure the blend has changed.
I was just thinking the same.
I pulled out a five pack of the original blend and gifted it to San Lotano Brad. He smoked two back to back the last time I saw him. He absolutely loves that stick.
He has good taste, that's an excellent smoke.
I agree. I guess the new blend deserves a shot.

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 08:58:53 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Tony.  Liking this week's theme as well, BikerChickDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9